Had a muffin for breakfast.
Went to Tim Horton's too.
Got a lot of donuts.
[Mommy's. =D]
Math first block.
Guessing and checking.
Also known as algebra.
[GREAT. DX]
I fail...
Ended up looking in the back to check.
Just in case....
[I still fail, though. XD]
Mr. C was talking about AMC10.
Will I ever be able to do that?
Maybe if I work really hard.
[Hope it works. (^.^")]
Keyboarding next.
OMFG. There are gr. 12s in the class.
I'm gonna take foods next year.
[LOLOL. Prob harder...]
TYPING'S SO... REPETITIVE.
So boring.
Over and over again.
[I wanna do something new~!*]
Something exciting.
Something breathtaking.
Something that won't bore me to tears.
[Especially the last one.]
Lunch.
Finished remnants of math hw.
Went upstairs.
[Basically it.]
English.
Library time.
I <33333 the library.
[NO HW. WOOT. (s2)]
Science final.
Did mind map.
And reviewed some stuff.
[The end.]
Went to Iris after.
Got contact solution and a year's supply of contacts.
SO BLOODY HEAVY.
[Contacts were virtually weightless. Contact solution was like a milk jug. (ToT)]
Went to Starbucks.
THEY DIDN'T HAVE STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM~!*
I opted for a vanilla bean frap.
[Still okay...]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment