Thursday, November 26, 2009
T1 Blog 79
WTF FML. MR.OLSON MY LIFE SUCKS REALLY BADLY. I hate it. I had 4 hours of sleep 3 day sin a row and then Mr.Hauck isn't here. So its due monday!!!!!!!! Why does fate switch its fingers on me just like that. Its so unfair. Anywayz other than the english sub this morning we had science. Tang was being mean and gave us so much hard things to do at once. Then she forced us to finish the worksheets. And she rejected all our proposals:(. Not mean but being strict on us. AFter was P.E. I watched the Grade 8 iundoor track meet. NO tmany grade 8s only 140 unlike our 400. I had a spare after so i stayed till the end of the track meet wnet home had theory , ate dinner and did my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment