I woke up at 7:20 a.m. (X_x)
I shouldn't have relied on people waking me up.
*must set the alarm tonight, in fear of a repeat of today*
[Do you know how long I take to get ready?]
When I was finally done,
It was 8:00 a.m. (-.-)
Half an hour late.
[STUPID ME.]
Daddy wasn't helpful either.
Picked me up at 8:05.
20 minutes left.
[SCHOOL.]
AMAZINGLY, MIRACULOUSLY, ETC.,
I made it to class on time. (O_O)
Right before the bell.
[YAY!]
Math first block.
Weird smiley thing.
I actually understand it.
[LOOOL. My math FAILS.]
Oh, did I mention?
Test + Quiz coming up.
I need to ace both of them.
[TERM ENDS THIS MONTH.]
Keyboarding.
My computer's fucked up.
So Mrs. Hayes let me use a different one.
[NO MORE BAD BREATH GIRL~!* <333]
Mrs. Hayes only wanted some things for the project.
And coincidentally, I finished those things.
I LOVE MRS. HAYES~!* LMFAO.
[So my mark won't go down!]
Oh, did I mention? :D
I'm sitting beside Michael now.
One up from bad breath girl. LOL.
[You can't smell Michael from a metre away!]
Oh, another thing.
If you're fat, please, PLEASE,
DO NOT WEAR TIGHTS. *pukes*
[I think I'm going to have nightmares....]
Lunch.
I SKIPPED IT.
My tummy needs to flatten.
[Since yesterday's ordeal... LOL.]
I colour-coded Keyboarding hw.
Then I went upstairs.
Forgot the rest.
[(z_z)]
ENGLISH.
Finished Martin Luther King.
Watched a video on him. Nice accent.
[BUT HE'S SO PRO AT GIVING SPEECHES.]
OH-MAI-F***ING-GAWD.
We got a character project.
On the ones we made.
[But... D8]
THEY'RE NOT OUR CHARACTERS.
They're other people's.
*gonna die*
[(-.-)]
Alex's,
Kevin's,
+ Sean's.
[(ToT)]
Alex's is a bully.
Kevin's is a psycho cyborg.
And Sean's is an emo ex-army guy.
[GREAT.]
Wanna know
what I want to do?
I wanna have Sean's
character die. Make it
seem like he jumped off
a cliff. But the forensics
people notice something.
His fingerprints look weird.
As if he didn't jump out the
window, but someone else
pushed him out instead.
But who? Cyborg and
bully were in the
building.
^supposed to be a fingerprint.
OMFG, JESSICA + VANIA!
We should put a fingerprint on the cover!!!
Then we'll elaborate.
Red herrings. Secrets. Lies.
But it'll all be uncovered by the end.
[*gonna go to Jessica's house!* LOL.]
Science.
QUIZ.
1.
[STUPID, STUPID ME.]
I thought nitron was Latin.
I had Greek down... BUT.
I changed it.
[AGH.]
Otherwise, I think I got most right.
It's nice pissing people off.
Reactions are <3.
[HEHE.]
Ttfn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment