It's nice to not have a designated sleeping time.
A lot more freedom and time to do other,
More important things.
[Like fun.]
Dad's not sick anymore.
Or not sick enough to not drive.
I could bus, but waiting for buses is cold.
[*tends to wear shorts every other day* XD]
I had breakfast.
Well... sorta.
Grapes.
[=D]
Math tests handed back.
All hell breaks loose in the classroom.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.
[It did.]
OMG. I got 2/10 on the smaller part.
32/30 on the bigger part, though.
Thank GOD. Borderline A.
[Not good, but still.]
Then a mistake was discovered.
We got marks added. YAY! Hehe.
I ended up with 36/40 in total. LOVE IT.
[90%. Should be enough to bring me to an A.]
Keyboarding is hell.
I can't type 10 pages in 2 classes.
Meh. Hope it's out of 10 again like last time.
[-much less to worry about- ;)]
Oh. I made a new friend.
His name's Michael.
He's also Lv. 3.
[RIP GRADES.]
We talked about
how we'd NEVER
complete part two.
[Bye-bye, 100% grade.]
Halloween project to do.
And because Open Office sucks balls,
we got to go on the Internet for images.
[Double-O doesn't have Clipart.]
Also,
it's impossible to find symbols,
unless you type out every bloody thing.
[*isn't patient enough*]
Lunch.
Veggie + meat.
Meat >Veggie. Definitely.
[Veggie tasted like ginger...]
Went outside to watch v-ball.
Didn't do any hw.
For once.
[So now I got math hw.]
English.
There was a sub.
I didn't notice until someone said it.
[HE'S A BRUNETTE!!!! Just like Mr. Hauck. ;D]
We looked at dead people photos.
Did chapter questions for Ch. 6-10. (?)
And started reading more from the book.
[Meh.]
Science.
Notes, flashcards,
CYU, research, etc.
[No time to talk.]
I'm playing cupid. XD
My friend wants help to get a
certain someone to finally ask her out.
[They've liked each other for a year. LOL.]
I'm closer to the girl.
The guy's a fob.
Doesn't talk.
[Not much.]
They've confessed to each other...
Figure they'd be closer,
but surprisingly no.
[Guy's too shy.]
She tried asking him out.
Girl: Wanna go out?
Guy: Who else is going?
[Sorry, but I had to laugh at that.]
Then she tried making him jealous
by faking love with Donny + Toby.
Three words - it didn't work. XDD
[Language barrier complicates it.]
So now she wants him to go to Fright Night,
with a couple of friends,
including me.
[(^o^)]
However,
He said no
Automatically.
[Didn't even think.]
So I'm supposed to go and ask him to go with us.
and attempt to convince him to say yes.
I don't see why he can't go...
[Unless he's got plans.]
Meh.
Going through other
people's business is fun.
[They make a cute couple, though.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment