Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 53

Just when I thought there was nothing left,
Just when I thought it would all be over,
Just when I thought I could go away,
Something came along. (-.-)
HALLOWEEN!
I'm pooped.
SOOO FUN.

[Should totally do it again next year.]
Morning?
Got my parents pissed.
I take too long changing.
[THERE'S A LOT TO PUT ON...]
I ended up busing to school.
ONE HOUR LATE... LOL.
Nobody complained...
[Ms. Chan's nice. =D]
Mulan = Mulan in Mando.
In Canto, it's Mook-Lan. LOL.
Mook rhyming with cook. LMAO.
[Sounds a lot more normal in Mando.]
Then the teacher took away the pinyin,.
EVERYBODY FAILED.
Or okay-ish...

[I WAS OKAY.]
Funniest part of class:
- Scott pronouncing dad like "die", while reading pinyin
SFX after...
I had BBQ pork don.
Japanese style Chinese food.
[LOL. Doesn't make sense... (@_@)]
ANYWAYS...
Sofia was away today.
She auditioned to be an actor.
[But she's not pretty... GOOD LUCK!]
Camping stuff today.
STUPID IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE.
They didn't clean their tents, and we had to redo it.
[10 pushups each member. ;D Except me. *wasn't there*]
AFTER CLEANING,
We did foot drills.
I don't like 90 degrees.
[Especially holding it.... (X_x)]
OMFG.
Karen = Kalvin's sister.
I did NOT see the resemblance.
[*so unobservant*... KALVIN'S 6 FT TALL NOW~!*]
I feel short.
I am short.
SO SHORT.
[AGGGGH.]
And Clarice = Sarah's godmommy.
Her GODMOTHER.
WOW.... LOL.
[Scary.]
I had sushi for dinner.
Made a makeshift costume.
I'm a doctor/swine flu/SARS victim.
[AND NOBODY SAID A THING. =D]
Went to Sofia's first.
Waited for her to change...
Then we went to Selena's. =D
[MY COSTUME SUCKS BALLS. LOL.]
Sofia was a witch.
With cat bags and cute clothes.
Me? Casual clothes with a mask + headlight.

[SO PLAIN... (-.-)]
SELENA WAS EVEN BETTER.
She was that kung fu girl from Street Fighters.
ASIAN DRESS, SAILOR MOON HAIRCUT, AND SHIT.

[Btw, Toby hit on Selena... (O_O)]
Selena's brother?
W
NOT CUTE. LOL.
Okay-looking.
[Cuz he's a kid.]
BUT STILL,
His face is too long.
I like Jayden's better. XD
[Little children are cute. *pedo*]
AFTER WE WERE DONE SOFIA'S HAIR...
*at least one hour...* FAIL.
We went out.

[Selena's mom drove us. ;D]
We went to Burnaby.
At first I thought it was because
Perhaps the neighbourhood was more child-friendly?

[WRONG.]
They were going trick or treating,
Then going to Selena's relatives house.
Sofia + I felt weird, being non-relatives. LOL.
[Just sat on the couch together, alone, eating. XD]
We went downstairs.
Talked about a lotta shit.
The girls drank beer. (O_O)
[*didn't drink cuz parents can smell*]
Watched a really stupid movie.
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton.
Didn't even bother finishing it.
[IT WAS THAT BORING. (ToT)]
There's these two coworkers.
Pete and Rosalee.
Pete <3 Rosalee.
But he's an idiot.
Closet lover.
One day,
Rosalee wins a contest.
A date with Tad Hamilton.
He's some hot actor guy.
At first he's like "EW."
Charity case.
Publicity.
But then he falls for her,
and goes with her back to her town.
Pete gets jealous.
AND THAT'S ALL WE WATCHED.
Then we went trick-or-treating again.
Surprising, how many people go to sleep at 9 p.m.
We got an old couple fight with each other... SO SORRY.
[*should really check to see how dim the lights are before ringing*]
WELL...
Their lights were still on.
But for safety purposes.
[SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY.]
Most memorable moments:
- Old man: What cute girls! *ME in the group* (ToT)
- *ME PK-ING ON THE FLOOR... (-.-) still have scars.
- Old man: You look like a doctor... Me:... Okay...
- *Old lady gives handfuls of chip bags out* YAY.

I really

Wonder if you can see the hidden message.
After this morning, I started thinking about it.
Not continuing on.
To be forgotten. Forever.

Then I decided I'm too chicken. Stupid, huh?
Of course, there's a lot to consider.

Does anything happen after?
I don't know. Nobody does.
Except people who have done it. but I can't ask them.
Sofia has a bear.
It's name is Mike Hunt.
Say it really quick. LOL.
[<3 it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment