Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 48

I betrayed someone.
Someone I have to see them every day.
And they treat me normal, cuz they don't know I did it.
[Even worse than I thought it would be like. Guilt sucks.]

The person's really easy to talk to,
but I feel like I'm using them.
*should really tell them*
[EVENTUALLY.]
It's kinda hard to avoid them.
We sit next to each other
So I didn't even try.
[Hidden tears.]
Breakfast?
Worse than usual.
My love for waffles? Gone.
[Too bland. Everything is. Meh.]
I went to school late.
Daddy's sick.
Swine flu.
[Maybe.]
I followed Aunt J.
Shannon's sick too.
Puked in the car. EWW.
[Meh. At least it's not baby puke.]
Speaking of babies......,
Julien's coming in December. (^0^)
Maybe they were wrong about it being a boy.
[If it is, hope it doesn't end up like Ethan or Zach.]
Almost got to school late.
Warning-bell-already rang-late.
I haven't done that in a while. Not since...
[Better to keep things not here. XDDDD]
Math.
Mr. Xiao is awesome!
Mainly because of no hw.
[The rest of it was SNORE.]
Me.
Barely there.
Nothing's worth it.
[I used to think it was.]
OH.
Did I tell you?
I type like a turtle. =D
[A turtle in the hardest level.]
Idk why Mrs. Hayes put me in it.
I barely finished Part One.
Part 2's due next week.
[LUNCH CLASSES!]
Ravioli.
All the same taste.
Repeated over and over.
[I want something new....]
Math Challengers.
I'm the worst.
Definitely.
[(-.-)]
I didn't keep a promise.
Or rather a dare.
But it's fine.

[Nobody cares.]
I don't like it
when pretend becomes reality.
Unless the "pretend" part's something fun.

[In this case, let's just say it's not.]
English.
Another activity~!
Read some slave stuff too.
[Now if only I had an A. D=]
Science.
Mr. Lubin.
Unique name.
[*never heard of it*]
We had a quiz.
On Chapter Five.
Skipped voting.

[No more democracy? (>w<)]
Handed in proposals.
Started Chapter 6.
I should do notes.
[*procrastinating*]
Eugenia needs to eat more baby food.
That, or Smucker's. Smucker's works too.
I don't have any small jars at home... DO I?
[*needs to go jar hunting. XD Air tight jars, at that.]

List of to do things:
- Sci notes
-SS notes

No comments:

Post a Comment