Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 44

I'm happy to say today wasn't even close to how I expected it to be.
I'm happy to say I didn't puke today, or even think about it.
I'm happy to say it might finally be over.

[And if you don't understand, I won't explain.]
Normal breakfast for once.
Bagels. Better than grapes.
More healthy; more normal;
[Still no flavor, though. LOL.]
I got Olson + Martin's signatures in the morning.
Was planning to get Ms. B's + Chuaqui's,
so I could get it to Hubbard by lunch.
[But, and there is a but...]
Ms. B was away.
Hope she's not
sick. *sad*
[D=]
Now,
I gotta find her
sometime on Monday.
[The thing's due Tuesday. DX]
PE.
The sub's also called Ms. B.
LOL. What a weird coinky-dink...
[MAYBE IT WAS PLANNED. (^.~)]
My goal of the day
was to act more manly.
I gave up, but I didn't act girly.
[Not as bad as usual. LMFAO.]
We did cardio first.
My abdominals feel heavy.
Like there's a hole there. OWW.
[I couldn't do a stupid crunch. (ToT)]
Then we did weight lifting.
Not much better.
I suck.

[No muscle whatsoever.]
French.
Chuaqui yelled at sick people
for going to school. Poor Jack + Tamara.
[It was funny, though. Sorta mean, but meh.]
We did more imperative stuff.
Skit's next class.
Test later on.
[IDK when.]
Lunch.
The perfect combo of sweet + spicy,
enough to make me not want to puke, for once.
[I think I can eat properly again. LOL. Hope for the best.]

Alex, Jessica, Karmyn, Sean, Vania and I went outside.
We played v-ball, we meaning Alex, Jessica,
Karmyn and Sean.

[Vania and I suck. XD]
Sean went off for braces.
We finished the Prestige in AS.
Unexpected ending. Still awesome, though.
[I'd do a summary, but I'm lazy. Oh well....]
Played truth or dare with Jessica + Winnie.
Man, I gotta watch what I post
on my blogs from now on.
[(-.-)]
Anyways,
Jessica was supposed to feel
William up, but she chickened out.
[BAWK, BAWK, BAWK!! Chick. LOL.]
Then she dared me to sexually harass Wayne. WTF.
When I said no, she dared me to touch Henry.
At least I don't have to sexually harass him.
[Just a pat on the head's good enough.]
And who knows?
She might forget over the weekend.
*hoping she does...* LOL. *evil laugh*
[Don't you just LOVEEEEE those? (^0^)]
We finished presentations today!
Not a good thing, cuz now
we got quizzes to do.
[Oh, the joy.]
I need to make notes.
Gonna do textbook ones first.
Then I got 4 books to do point-form on.
[Meh. I have time. NO SCOUTS + SFX. <3]
Borrowed a sci fair book from the libary.
It's seriously called "A+ Projects in Biology."
ROFLMFAO. Pathetic, eh? Oh well. It's good.
[Eugene wants to do psychology, though. I <3 bio.]
Bio <3 Psych.
Why? Psych needs volunteers,
and you need a LOT of volunteers.
[You need 100+ for pre-ib projects. (@_@)]
On the other hand,
Tang might be
different.
[I hope.]
Because if Eugene does get his way,
and we end up doing psych,
I'm not doing 100+ ppl!

[NO WAY IN HELL.]

No comments:

Post a Comment