October 14
t1b36
"Rain.Rain.
Go away,
Come again
Some other day."
[*didn't work. (ToT)]
This morning's rain was TERRIBLE.
The entire sidewalk was wet.
Not a single dry spot left.
[SCARY... (O_O)]
Meaning we'd be doing Langara.
The entire sidewalk was wet.
Not a single dry spot left.
[SCARY... (O_O)]
On the bright side,
even though the weather's considerably shitty,
it stopped raining.
[Which helped out in my next situation.]
even though the weather's considerably shitty,
it stopped raining.
[Which helped out in my next situation.]
Bretherton's rule:
If I'm wearing waterproof stuff,
You guys are running.
If I'm wearing waterproof stuff,
You guys are running.
Guess what happened next.
She wore the same rain suit again.
She wore the same rain suit again.
[SOMEONE REALLY OUGHT TO BURN THAT SUIT...]
14:20.
At least one minute worse.
I kept up with Eugene and Sarah.
[Until half-way.]
Then I sorta collapsed.
Walked most of the rest.
Enough said.
[D=]
I got a C.
70%.
Oh well.
[Sports is not my forte.]
French after.
Man, I gotta do some sheets...
Oh well.
[I don't like French much.]
Man, I gotta do some sheets...
Oh well.
[I don't like French much.]
CHUAQUI'S SO BLIND.
I was packing for immunizations,
and she was like, "WTF are you doing?"
[Not exact words...]
I was packing for immunizations,
and she was like, "WTF are you doing?"
[Not exact words...]
And then she gave us some lecture about how we're
supposed to talk to her before leaving class.
WHICH IS WHY I WAS PACKING FIRST.
[Blind old bat... (><)]
supposed to talk to her before leaving class.
WHICH IS WHY I WAS PACKING FIRST.
[Blind old bat... (><)]
Anyways,
by immunization time,
I was pretty high.
[On nothing. LOL.]
by immunization time,
I was pretty high.
[On nothing. LOL.]
Immunizations were AWESOME.
The nurse pokes you, pushes,....
and...
all....
the...
JUICE GOES INTO
YOUR ARM. YOU
CAN HEAR ALL
OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN I GOT ONE
A SECOND TIME
HEHEHEHEHEH.
Too bad I only
had two shots...
(TTTTT_TTTTT)
I
W
A
N
N
A
D
O
I
T
A
G
A
I
N
I met Karmyn + Vania.
[No Jessica, though. 3]
Gr. 10s were doing PSATs.
Good luck Mel + Bry!
And other people...
[LOOOOOOOOL.]
The nurse pokes you, pushes,....
and...
all....
the...
JUICE GOES INTO
YOUR ARM. YOU
CAN HEAR ALL
OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN I GOT ONE
A SECOND TIME
HEHEHEHEHEH.
Too bad I only
had two shots...
(TTTTT_TTTTT)
I
W
A
N
N
A
D
O
I
T
A
G
A
I
N
Lunch after.
I didn't wait the prescribed 15 minutes.
Just went straight up.
[Guess who I met. (>w<)]
We went upstairs.
I didn't wait the prescribed 15 minutes.
Just went straight up.
[Guess who I met. (>w<)]
There was Wayne and Yuchen!
Aaron joined us too.
Followed by Sean, William, Darren, etc.
[A lotta people I dunno. All at my locker. LOL.]
Aaron joined us too.
Followed by Sean, William, Darren, etc.
[A lotta people I dunno. All at my locker. LOL.]
Rosie came too.
I met Karmyn + Vania.
[No Jessica, though. 3]
Gr. 10s were doing PSATs.
Good luck Mel + Bry!
And other people...
[LOOOOOOOOL.]
App Skills after.
Atom Smashers.
Did some notes.
[Sorta gave up. LOL.]
Got a topic.
Fermi lab.
I <3 the name.
Atom Smashers.
Did some notes.
[Sorta gave up. LOL.]
Got a topic.
Fermi lab.
I <3 the name.
[LOLOL.]
OMG.
Guess what.
NEW MAID-SAMA!
[*Shania does a girly fan girl scream*]
Guess what.
NEW MAID-SAMA!
[*Shania does a girly fan girl scream*]
SS after.
Winnie + Eugenia's groups went.
It was interesting.
[Better than the last two!]
Winnie + Eugenia's groups went.
It was interesting.
[Better than the last two!]
Ben's a good presenter.
Winnie's got interesting sound effects.
Vanessa's pro at writing.
[AND SHINING PATH'S SO EASY.... OBAMA~!*]
They did a skit for the WHOLE thing.
Vanessa's pro at writing.
[AND SHINING PATH'S SO EASY.... OBAMA~!*]
Eugenia was next.
And it worked.
[Pretty interesting. =D]
We're not going next class.
We'll prob go on Tuesday.
Gtg practice on Sunday....
[OH WELL.]
Bused home.
Saw the [Pre]IB girl!
I think she lives on the same block.
[LOLOLOL.]
*mentioned above*
I just finished reading.
[HEHEHEHE. (^3^)]
I want to try making
Saw the [Pre]IB girl!
I think she lives on the same block.
[LOLOLOL.]
I walk to my house,
Get to the back yard,
And she's gone.
[(O_O)]
Get to the back yard,
And she's gone.
[(O_O)]
She doesn't walk fast, either.
We could be neighbours.
Weird.
[XDDD]
Maid-sama update!
We could be neighbours.
Weird.
[XDDD]
*mentioned above*
I just finished reading.
[HEHEHEHE. (^3^)]
Seika High's student council's
been invited to Miyabigaoka's
meeting thing.
[Weird... (O_O)]
Usui shows up as a waiter,
and there's some weird slut lady in high heels.
[FORESHADOWING!]
been invited to Miyabigaoka's
meeting thing.
[Weird... (O_O)]
Only when they get there,
everything's all fancy,
and everyone feels out of place.
[Misaki included.]
everything's all fancy,
and everyone feels out of place.
[Misaki included.]
Misaki and Igarashi get alone time,
where Igarashi hints he knows about Usui's past,
and keeps scaring Misaki.
[LOLOL.]
Then to make things worse,
where Igarashi hints he knows about Usui's past,
and keeps scaring Misaki.
[LOLOL.]
Usui shows up as a waiter,
and there's some weird slut lady in high heels.
[FORESHADOWING!]
In the end,
Misaki questions who Usui really is,
as she knows nothing about him, but she can't live without him.
[D=]
Misaki questions who Usui really is,
as she knows nothing about him, but she can't live without him.
[D=]
New things learned:
- Igarashi wants Usui "back" for something
- The slut lady's gonna try to tear Misaki + Usui apart.
- Usui is DEFINITELY rich.
- Igarashi wants Usui "back" for something
- The slut lady's gonna try to tear Misaki + Usui apart.
- Usui is DEFINITELY rich.
<333 <333
a heart. Wonder if I can do it
Looks okay so far, but I really
doubt I can properly do it.
Words don't always fit,
And if they do.......
It looks pretty
Weird.
<3
[Byee.]
No comments:
Post a Comment