Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 BLog 70

Term ends this month.
Ten days. Even less in school.
Can I pull off an A in math + Eng?
[I'm not really sure of anything right now.]

I cut.

I realized my
speech wasn't
really "persuasive."
[Last minute too. D:]
So I tried a new topic...
CAVIAR. Why it is now
so expensive and rare.
[But then I over thought.]
Why would students even
care about caviar and whales?
Most of us haven't even eaten it.
[Probably everyone. LMFAO. Fail.]
Now I'm back to lies, but I've changed
my structure around a bit. Now it's why
everyone couldn't possibly tell the truth.
[Slightly different.... *hope Hauck's nice tmr*]

Multiple times.

Woke up so late today.
7:20 a.m. I got ready so fast.
In like 10 minutes. Hair, clothes, etc.
[It's like a whole new record. (O__O)]

The scars are still there.

Mother's back, so I moved back too.
It's nice not having to wait for my father.
He takes even longer than 姑姐 or 姥姥...
[I guess fatter people have more skin to do.]

Three blood red lines on the wrist.

I got to school surprisingly early.
Had a lot of time I didn't even need.
I sort of studied for Physical Education.
[We did have a test today... I need to ace it.]

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

Applied Skills was first block.
We finished 1.5 presentations today.
By the looks of it, I won't be going anytime soon.
[We're only on number 4, and I'm in the late twenties.]
Alexander's presentation ended with Bleach. How typical.
Jessica's was pretty good. She did "Big Answers and Questions."
I have "Big Questions". Just not the "Answers" part of the equation.
[There aren't many answers though. The human race understands zero.]

The first cut was just a test to see if it would sting.

Socials Studies was next.
Martin marks surprisingly fast.
We got our test-essays back today.
[And we only did them on Friday. (O_O)]
I did pretty well, I guess. I aced the essay.
16.5/20. Martin scales, so a 16's an A. <333
If only all teachers were like that... HEHEHEHE.
[Too bad Martin's not my English or Math teacher.]
We did more in class questions today. I fail at those.
I got Jian Vern as a partner. He did basically nothing.
But sit and draw. (ToT) I need better appointments... D:
[Or I'll end up doing everything AGAIN. *would not like*]

It wasn't bad. So I decided to continue from there...

Lunch was spaghetti with shrimp + fishballs.
I managed to stain my white shorts. I hope that
I can manage to get the stain out... Or else. DD8
[I
By this morning, the scars were barely visible. I didn't go deep.

Weight lifting test wasn't bad.
I only didn't get one question... O:
ONE STUPID, STUPID QUESTION...
[I can't believe I didn't know it. (-.-)]
How many hours is one supposed to
exercise in order to prevent heart probs?
I put 2. AGH. 1st the worst. 2nd the best....
[Although Bretherton prob doesn't follow.]
We started basketball. I'm so bad at it. (ToT)
I take ten consecutive shots to get one shot in.
And that's only if the other person doesn't score 1st.
[I'm like the worst in the class.... SO FREAKING SAD...]

Nobody noticed a thing the for the entire day, and I was wearing a short sleeve.

French was last block.
We did more future tense.
So much switching and shit.
[But I can still deal with it. 8D]
Chuaqui was pretty funny today,
at trying to be funny. LOL. There
were people dancing to some tape.
[I could never embarass myself like that.]

No comments:

Post a Comment