ometimes, I wish that
I could just be emotionless.
[Then everything would be fine.]
Today wasn't as bad as expected.
which means I overestimated,
wasting a lot of time.
[PERFECT.]
Applied Skills.
We started presentations.
They're taking awfully long....
[So much for the time limit.]
We compared notes in free time.
Googled a lot of terms we didn't know.
Overall, a pretty fun-ish class, I guess.
[But we only got thru one person.]
Social Studies Essay.
I think I flunked.
But I'm me.
[*pessimistic*]
Took up the entire class.
Wonder how hard Martin marks.
Melody + Bryanna said they got Bs.
[*Notice the little s is not capitalized*]
PE was next.
Last day in weights.
The test is next day. :O
[I'm gonna have to cram...]
There's no skill testing.
I love Ms. Bretherton.
I would fail.
[Lucky it's canceled.]
Lunch - shrimp with eggs.
Apparently, mine are good.
I should learn how to cook...
[Grandma-sensei, teach me. :D]
Rosie wasn't wearing her hairband yesterday.
Me: WHOA. I've never seen you like that.
Rosie: My hair fell off.
Me: ROFLMFAO. BALDIE!!!
Rosie: I meant hairband!
[So I've been calling her baldie the entire day. ;P]
French test.
Went pretty well, I guess.
I forgot the French word for gym.
[Lucky I asked William when people were talking.]
Went to Jessica's after.
WE DIDN'T GO TO STARBUCKS.
OR PLAY VOLLEYBALL WITH KARMYN.
[Next time!]
We spent half an hour throwing a scarf in the air,
trying to capture it at the right time,
at the right angle.
[FAIL.]
Then we edited it.
Added some stuff to our story.
I totally fail at suspense. Although, with the right reader...
[It might just work.]
Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment