Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 60

Today was fun!
Chinese school, no Scouts,
Jessica's house, AYC Meeting.
[I'm actually looking forward to life. (O_O)]
Morning.
Had the weirdest dream ever.
First off, I somehow decided to visit SJS.
[NO HIDDEN MEANING, I HOPE. LMAO.]
Fader was there.
He's not supposed to be there.
He went to SFX. LOL. But he was still there.
[MEH... It's my most recent memory of him. LMAO.]
Then I met Dougal.
And went to Lord Selkirk.
Where it was all empty... Nothing.
[I still don't get the point of the dream...]
I went home.
And there were fobs. LOL.
And I had to hide because they were coming.
[THIS PART WAS SORTA STUPID. LMFAO. (O_O)]
So,
Just before they found me,
I woke up. Sweating and panting. LOL.
[Really sad, eh? *must dream better*]
Chinese school.
We did a spelling test.
100% for me. <3 I'm not bad.
[MULAN IS AWESOME!]
Oh.
There's a new kid.
His name's Jonathan.
[He's a Frenchie.]
That's right.
An ASIAN Frenchie.
What now? LMAO.
[*never heard of*]
Or I've never met one.
Besides Chantal.
So rare...
[XD]
His voice is really high.
I thought he was a girl. LOL.
But then again, he's gr. 6.
[Explains it all.]
Little boys sound like girls.
Then you hit puberty.
It's over.
[LOL.]
KILLARNEY'S AGENDA.
H-I-D-E-O-U-S.
EW.
[It's so fugly.
Blue + orange?
HEAD ON CRASH.
[*wanted to puke ASAP*]
For once,
I actually like our agenda.
I'm scaring myself. (O_O)
[*shivering a lot too*]
Went to Grandma's for dinner.
Spinach + cheese is good.
Spinach alone is gross.
[My learning outcome.]
Went back to SFX.
Asked Dom about tonight.
He said it was uniform. EW.
[Uniform in public? (T^T)]
Went to Jessica's.
We got... a bit done.
It was pretty fun.
[I guess... *confused*]
Jessica's gonna be narrator.
Vania's getting a sex change.
And I'm gonna talk like a pimp.
[LUCKY JESSICA CHOW...]
I need to find some bling.
And I'm wearing a fake piercing.
Jessica's fake piercing. ROFLMFAO.
[IT COULD PASS AS MAN JEWELERY...]
But the best part...
*wink-wink*
Jessica was signed in on fb,
[AND HOTMAIL. <3]
I blogged for her. LOL.
And made some posts.
They're gone now. D:
[But it was fun! =D]
I bused to Broadway.
Went to the meeting room.
Waited outside, thinking the door was locked.
[I KEPT RINGING THE DOORBELL... No reply.]
After 10 minutes or so...,
I decided to try the door.
IT WAS OPEN. WTF?
[*blind*]
I was 20 minutes late.
NOT THE LATEST... HEHE.
But still pretty bad. MEH.
[Better than not showing.]
There was pizza. <3
And a really big table.
SO MUCH SPACE...
[We didn't need it.]
We talked about how us
youth should start our own
group to further our desires.
[I somehow got pulled in. LOL.]
Then we did a chart in groups.
New friend: Aaron + some girl.
I don't know her name... *deaf*
[SORRY MISS WHATEVER!]
OMFG. I wanna actually do stuff.
I feel so different.... WTF?
Maybe it's the pizza?
[MEH. Lemme be.]
CHRISTMAS PARTY!
BBT! ROCKBAND!
And the list goes on...
[It's nice to have people your age.]
I'm definitely doing the social department.
Christmas party? If there's sushi, then..
I'LL DEFINITELY DO IT!!!
[Food > all.]

























































Oh yes.
I've assumed you've stopped reading.
If not, meh. I'm too high to care at the moment. Screw it.
VICTORIA WAS THERE.
What happened to seniors?
Meh. She's okay... Less creepy than Em.
[At least we can sorta talk. Note the indent.]
Talked about SJS. Ms. C replaced Fader.
Irish principal's a nice bitch.
Em still likes me.
[CRAP.]
She's going to Ideal.
JUST FOR ME. WTF?
I turned her down...
[100+ times. (>.<)]
It's sorta creepy....
*wish she'd like someone her age*
I don't think she knows I got contacts!
[Although my facial features are still the same.]
Still, I don't know or get what she sees. LOL.
*not hot, cute, athletic, skinny, smart*
Why couldn't she like someone else?
[AGH... I'll change my name. LOL.]
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment