Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 31

FRIDAY.
LONG WEEK END.
What more could you ask for?
[*so many things I could put here...* (>w<)]

Day started off with PE.
LAST DAY OF FOOTBALL.
Me thinks I flunked.
[*can't throw/catch properly* LOL.]
Anyways,
after failing the warm-up,
we played in teams.
[Zoey's team vs. ours.]
WE WON. LOL.
Jenny threw,
and Dennis caught it and ran.
[Although Tiago was supposed to get the ball.. LMAO.]

Announcements weren't first block today.
Weird.
They usually are...
[Maybe they forgot? LOL. We got out of PE early, though.]

French after.
OMG. I thought the quiz was canceled cuz Eva's class's quiz was.
IT WASN'T.
[(ToT)]
We did it.
I did pretty while...
I think.
[THINK POSITIVE~!*]
We did some verb stuff after.
Some partner work.
Etc.
[Like regular.]

App Skills after.
We're about to start a new project.
I wanna do wormholes or time travel.
[LOLOL.]
We played truth or dare.
IT WAS REALLY FUN.

Here's a list why:
1) Yomi wrote "I <3 YOU" on Jian Vern's hand.
2) Sharon rubbing Sean's back. LOL.
3) Shania going around the room doing the Egyptian thing.
Etc.

Lunch.
I had... CHICKEN + ASPARAGUS.
I don't like either.
[*PUKE*]
FORGOT TO DO FRENCH HW...
So I did it now. LOL.
Went upstairs and played a bit.
[Big 2, slap jack, shoe lace wars... XD]

SS last block.
WAYNE'S GROUP WENT!
They were okay-la.
[I wonder what they got...]
I think my group might be worse...
but we have the weekend to prep.
Not too bad....
[I HOPE.]
We got our maps back.
47/50. Okay too.
At least I'm not flunking SS...
[YET.]
Oh, yea.
We played more truth or dare.
And stupid me said dare.
[I had to wear Iris's headband the entire class. (><)]

Mr. Hauck's really nice.
I wrote the wrong name of a book on the sign up sheet,
and he still let me get it.
[Hauck > Greskiw. TOTALLY.]

I WAITED HALF AN HR FOR A BUS,
and by the time it got there,
it was full.
[WTHelllllllllllll.]
Then I caught it at the next stop,
and went in when someone exited.
I have a month pass, anyways.
[NOT MY FAULT THE BUS DRIVER WON'T OPEN THE DOOR.]

I saw some people do grade predictions.
I now know why.
CUZ WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE...

PE - B. Face it; I can't do football. LOL. But leadership + participation should be okay...
French - A. I <3 Chuaqui's class. EASY. And you learn. =D
App Skills - A. I blog daily. Okay participation. And the presentation should be okay...
Math - A or B. If I can do basic math, I can ace this too. ;P
Keyboarding - A. Typing is easy. LOL.
Eng - A or B. I CURRENTLY HAVE A B. A low B at that. (-.-) MUST ACE NEXT TEST!
Science - A. Tang's okay.

Next week:
- I need to do my SS project. *hopes it'll be "decent"*
- Math, Science, and English test on one day. *MUST ACE ALL, ESPECIALLY ENGLISH*
- French skit. (@_@)

But it's Thanksgiving. Be happy. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment