It's a Sunday.
The long weekend's almost half-over. D=
I wish there were only 4 days of school per week...
[THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.]
I feel really confused right now.
You know that feeling a child gets when they see a toy they REALLY like?
But it's not theirs....
[Poor kid. LOL.]
Just when I thought I was over it...
It came back to haunt me more.
I don't like emotions.
[LUCKY ROBOTS. (T^T)]
I watched Bleach Fade to Black.
Turns out it's out in English subs.
EMBRACE YOUR INNER BLEACH FAN!
[LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.]
Synopsis:
Soul Society's under attack.
Mayuri's was hit by a scythe,
and he seems to have forgotten all.
Rukia's been turned mindless,
and Ichigo somehow forgot Rukia. (O_O)
But then he remembered her.
Went to Urahara's.
Urahara forgot Rukia too. D=
So he goes with Kon to Soul Society,
only to learn everyone's forgotten of Rukia and his existance.
They get attacked,
and everyone starts to suspect Ichigo's behind everything.
Ichigo escapes, though.
He goes to Byakuya,
who somewhat believes Ichigo's tale,
and tells him where to go.
So Ichigo goes to Rukia's hometown,
and finds her on a hill.
But scythe boy and his sister are there too,
and they take Rukia away.
Ichigo goes emo.
But he gets attacked by Toshiro and friends.
Luckily, Urahara comes just in time.
Renji too.
Urahara explains everything.
Scythe boy and his sister are hollow-possessed people.
Their type of hollow can make possess bodies and erase memories.
Ichigo and Renji go to find Rukia,
but they get hollow girl pissed,
so scythe boy and hollow girl combine with Rukia to become Dark Rukia.
Dark Rukia fights with Ichigo,
and Byakuya tells him they have to kill Rukia because she's turning into a hollow.
Ichigo stabs her,
and she separates from scythe boy and hollow girl.
FLASHBACK!
Turns out scythe boy and hollow girl weren't always evil.
They used to be good little kids.
Knew Rukia too.
One day, the hollow attacked them.
Rukia was its target,
but the kids saved her.
Unfortunately,
the hollow went into them,
and they had to go to Hueco Mundo.
Rukia forgot the entire thing because the hollow had erased her memory.
[SO SAD....]
Rukia names them: Homura and Shizuku.
But they die. DX
And Rukia and Ichigo go over how they met. LOL.
It was an okay movie.
I <3333 it. XD
I wonder what would happen if Ichigo got together.
[AWESOME-EST DEAD COUPLE EVER. LOL.]
I'm gonna go do my SS conflict paper.
Then I'll review English.
Etc.
[Byee.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment