I was nearly late again...
I forgot to set Dad's alarm,
So he woke up a bit too late.
[At least I made it to warning bell.]
Math.
I GOT A B.
81%... D8 So sad.
[*MUST ACE TEST*]
We did radicals today.
I actually get it.
For once.
[:P]
*Judy punches my shoulder as a joke*
Judy: OWWW.
Me: LOLOL.
[My bones are really hard. XD]
Keyboarding.
We typed new drills.
Did a sample report too.
[That was basically it. XD]
Oh. I got a new monitor.
My old one's screwed.
This one's better-ish.
[Still wide, though.]
LUNCH. <3
BBQ duck + rice.
I know it's fatty, BUT...
[*just can't resist anymore*]
Went to MC.
We did a math sheet.
I got 6/10. XDDD Fail!~
[25 multiplied by 6 = 90. LOL.]
OMFG.
I forgot my flashcards at home.
So I spent a bit of lunch making a new set.
[THANK GOD I BROUGHT PENCIL CRAYONS!]
English.
Iris lent me paper.
Jessica let me use her book.
[REAL LIFESAVERS! THANKS!]
I finished the writing part of my cards.
All while taking notes on speeches.
Then Hauck told us to work.
[On English stuff.]
I think he saw me working.
LOL. But if we work on English,
We get 5 bonus marks! I really need it.
[Or I might get another B. DDD8]
Jessica's scared of gory shit.
Vania wouldn't let me cut.
Or even pretend to.
[NO FUN! LOL.]
We can't meet this week.
Vania's can't meet except on Friday.
But we're going out on Friday.
[I NEED MY BREAKS.]
Science.
The quiz had safety stuff.
I didn't know I had to study for it.
[Although Tang did say it.]
We watched a science video. LOL.
It was on the periodic table.
Great...
[And there's a test on it.]
Science is basically quiz after quiz.
I wonder if it'll ever stop.
Right now...
[I really doubt it. DDDX]
Eugene, Rachel, and I were playing ZAP.
Rachel was zapped already by Eugene!!
I was trying to get Eugene, vice versa.
[It's not fair!~ He's stronger. (-.-)]
I got a mark on his neck. LOOL.
He scraped my arm. It bled.
Iris yelled at him for that.
[LOOOOL. Thnx, Iris!]
I also have a cut on my upper lip.
I don't know what from.
It's not shaving.
[I didn't shave today.]
Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment