Today?
Not too good.
Not bad either.
[Okay-la.]
My feelings are messed up.
I feel like puking in the morning,
but it gets better after a while.
[Not fun.]
On the bright side,
I don't have a migraine.
Haven't had one in a while.
[So what's causing the nausea?]
Meh.
Too confuzzling.
I'll just write about my day:
1) I ate breakfast today!
I've been skipping it recently due to nausea.
Today wasn't any better.
[But I ate. LOL.]
2) Math test.
Wasn't that bad.
Some of the questions were harder than the bonus.
[LOLOL. Made up for my mistakes with that.]
Mr. C was sick.
We had a sub.
He's a head taller than Yuchen.
[(O_O) At least no hw.]
3) Keyboarding.
Typing....
God.
[Oh well. I'm getting faster. =D]
4) Lunch.
Nausea was gone by then.
I ate properly.
[LOL.]
Leftover turkey.
Went up.
Studied a bit.
[English test was after. DX]
5) Was the test hard?
Not really.
I got most of it.
[Except maybe plot... LOL.]
Made up some random shit for the essay.
I didn't get all of the topics.
The rest was fine, though.
[PRAY FOR AN A~!*]
Science last block.
Went over worksheets.
Did test.
[STUPID, STUPID ME.]
She told everyone to write the answer beside the number,
or they'd get it wrong.
Some people, including ME, didn't listen.
[That was her point.]
So I got a good 5+ marks off.
Possibly more.
Oh well.
[At least I can afford the wrong answers.]
The good thing about having 3 tests on one day?
NO HW AT ALL.
<33333
[Byee.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment