Collab day today.
I still went early, though.
Either that or bus.
[I dunno about you, but I prefer the former. XD]
I finished Identical.
Then I had nothing to do.
Hung out with Sharon + Rosie + others for a while.
[NOTHING TO DO...]
PE first block.
At first,
I was sad about not doing Langara.
[The weather COULD be crappy next week. D=]
But then I realized I had a cramp,
and my body was really stiff,
so I decided it would be fine not to.
[ALTHOUGH IF IT'S REALLY CRAPPY NEXT WEEK... (T.T)]
We ran 3 laps.
Did football.
Teams.
[HEHE. <333]
We were supposed to do plays,
but my team forgot our plays,
so we made it up to look like we were doing something.
[LMFAO. Pro, eh?]
We beat Eugene's team AND Alex's team.
Tiago, Jenny, Flora, and Dennis are AWESOME.
So easy to work with.
[Now I get why Bretherton said "stacked."]
French was next.
We went over adjectives.
Possessive stuff too.
[Etc.]
Got a quiz next class.
Friday seems like an okay day.
For the most part...
[LOOOOOOOOOOL.]
Lunch.
I had leftovers.
Spicy/sweet beef with rice and assorted veggies.
[I s2 the beef.]
I can do anything spicy, really.
Just that sweet + spicy makes it even better.
I wish I could have it every day...
[AWESOME~!*]
Finished French.
Went up.
Iris says I need purple.
[*borrowed her scrunchy*]
I was treating it like an elastic band,
throwing it all around.
I fail.
[One time, it backfired. LMFAO.]
App Skills was after.
Finished the DVD.
I gotta start editing notes...
[LOLOL. XD]
SS after.
We talked about camp!
Martin has his eyes set on Keats Island.
[Guess the Hills are off the list... O=]
We watched Sharon's group present.
MAN, the question session is KILLER.
My group's gonna die...
[At least we have the long weekend...]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment