Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 51

I don't like cold weather.
My long-sleeve stuff is fugly,
and the bloody cold doesn't help.

[Ugh.]
I had cantaloupe for breakfast today.
Haven't had that in a while.
I <3 ORANGE.
[HEHE.]
Morning...
I went upstairs.
Bothered some people.

[The end.]
PE.
Even Bretherton's sick.
Swine flu? Hopefully not. GET BETTER!
[Besides, Bretherton's pretty fun. =D And easy too.]
Running in the rain.
Or actually walking. LMAO.
I saw Sarah! She was walking too.

[CHEATER.]
Stairs.
Skipping..
Bleachers...
[CARDIO~!*]
When that was finally over,
we went inside,
nice & warm.
[<3]
There's a door in the weight room.
It leads to the locker alley.
I didn't know it existed.
[FAILLLLLL.]
Today was okay.
I've done 1 of each exercise.
Just got to train my body to do more.
[*aiming to be able to do bench press normally*]
Chuaqui's back from the damned. LOL.
Some people redid skits.
The sub was dumb.

[Only group marks. (ToT)]
I think Elaine brought us down...
Unless the sub really liked me....
I doubt it. LOL. Nobody does....

[FLUNKAGE.]
Imperative test next week.
It's gonna be "hard."
Chuaqui "hard."
[OMFGee.]
Lunch.
Pork chops + beans.
Better than yesterday. Definitely.
[NOTHING COULD BE WORSE. D;]
Went upstairs.
Rosie got mad. XD
Untied her shoelaces so much.

[Hey, it's fun...]
Then came the hoodie.
The really, really soft hoodie.
That everyone likes to touch a lot.
[Because I told everyone about it. (^.~)]
App Skills.
Bibliography lessons.
Did some research while there.
[Particle accelerators help medicine. (O_O)]
SS quiz.
I think I left something blank.
Something I was supposed to answer.

[FAIIIIIL.]
Grand Remonstrance.
I got no clue what that is.
Even after reading about that.

[MAJOR FAIL.]
After PE,
Everything turned black,
And I almost toppled over....
[Hope it doesn't happen again. (O_O)]
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment