Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 64

I would do it.
I had the chance.
But I'm too scared.
[Scared of what I want.]
It gets harder to get out of bed,
with each and every passing day.
Too bad lying down's so boring....
[Otherwise, I'd do it all day. 8DDD]
My eyebags this morning were gigantic.
Went into the drawers, found stuff,
applied a lot of stuff on.
[It looked fine.]
It's supposed to be cold.
I don't really care now.
Just went out normal.

[The cold keeps me awake.]
Remembrance Day Parade today.
It didn't rain for like the first time ever.
I held my umbrella through the whole thing.
[*should've brought a bag or something...* (-.-)]
The troop jacket's fugly.
Bright yellow and blue.
Nothing in between.
[H-I-D-E-O-U-S.]
I will never buy one
Unless the colours change.
If not, I'll use my regular jacket.
[Better color scheme + material.]
Dom made me wear one.
Coincidentally, Sofia had two.
So I ended up wearing her XL one.
[Yellow makes me look even fatter.]
The zipper was broken.
I couldn't zip it up.
Dom told me to.
[Not possible.]
Donavan tried helping me out.
It's sorta sad, how I'm 14,
and still needed help.
[*not a child*]
He couldn't do it either.
Then we found Sofia.
She knew how. LOL.
[Nobody else did.]
Marching.
Sorry Jonathan.
Kept stepping on him.
[*Skipped marching practice*]
There were airplanes.
I wonder what might happen,
if one were to go KABOOM.... LOL.
[9/11 all over again. Not as serious....]
We stood for an hour,
while some guy spoke.
Without a microphone.
[We couldn't hear him.]
We could hear the bagpipes.
The tubas. Other instruments.
But nothing understandable.
[I don't like not doing stuff.]
When it was all over,
we marched to the hall.
Had hotdogs, chips, + juice.
[Not the best to eat, but meh.]
I saw Victoria again.
Emily wasn't there.
THANK GOD.
[Hehe.]
I need to make myself look really different.
Before Grade Ten begins. Or else...
I'm thinking of dying my hair.
[If my parents let.]
Or I could get colored contacts.
Those could work too.
I guess.
[8D]
Whatever I do to myself,
I need to look different enough,
so that nobody will recognize me.

[NOBODY.]

Byee. Enjoy the really long space below. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment