Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 43

I ate something this morning.
Grapes - not the usual,
but it's a start.
[Good enough.]
It was raining and crap this morning.
I didn't bring out an umbrella, though.
Luckily, the weather dried up by afternoon.
[Though, it's sorta started again... I'M INSIDE. XD]
I keep forgetting things. What day it is;
What time; Where; What just happened;
*really ought to pay more attention to things.*
[Should be fine, I think. Memory loss is normal.]
I don't remember what I did this morning.
Went to math, though.
Mr. C's back!
[Swine flu!]
Estimation questions.
I fail at math.
Epic.
[DX]
Elementary was fine.
Only 30 students to compare with.
Now? 400+, and I'm not even near the top.
[Meh. I'm good enough to get an A, though. =D]
Keyboarding.
We're getting marked next class.
I'm not finished my stuff. STUPID PARAGRAPHS.
[Repetition is not my thing. And the time she gives us...]
I'm near done.
One itsy part left.
Then we got part 2.
[Lucky that's not due.
Lunch was eggs + shrimp + veggies.
I still don't find this meal bad.
Pretty good, actually.
[I don't like food.]
I hung out with Sean + William.
Never done that before.
Not with William.
[He's not too bad.]
He's in Cadets.
Asked for money once.
Got a hobo pissed off at him.
[Invading "territory." LMFAO.]
I know it's mean to laugh.
But you gotta admit, It's pretty funny.
The hobo kept chasing after him... ROFL.
[Lucky Futureshop's got security guards. XD]
English.
We read more.
Marked questions.
[4/7. (ToT) I'll never get perfect.]
We're supposed to make a character.
It's hard to make an "original."
I prob won't be able to.
[Meh. I'll alter stuff.]
Science.
Food still makes me hungry.
I'd eat sushi, even if I'd puke. LOL.
[Not a good reason to eat, though. D=]
Now I think I've got a crush.
FUCK. *should try being more manly* LOL.
Or else she might think otherwise or worse. (O_O)
[Meh. How hard could it be? I've done it before. (^.~)]
I asked my friend if he like this girl,
And he was like, "Well... she's pretty hot."
And I was like, "LAWL + ROFL + LMFAO."
[*knew he was gonna say that.* TOTALLY.]
I know it's not my business,
but... if they got together...
MY PROBLEMS WOULD BE OVER.
[Playing cupid sounds fun too. (^0^)]
Aunty Ida's coming back tmr.
I wonder what they'll name the baby.
They still got 2 months left, I think.
[OMFG. We should totally go out for sushi. =O]

No comments:

Post a Comment