I don't like lying.
Gossiping's okay...
I do it regularly, but lying?
[STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.]
It didn't rain today.
It was supposed to.
But it didn't. CRAP.
[Weather forecast...]
I'm disappointed.
Anyways, morning
was okay. COSTUMES!
[Eva's makeup was funny.]
Math.
ONE SHEET ONLY.
Mr. C's AWESOME.
[*finished really early*]
Exponents are confusing.
I need to practice.
A LOOOT.
[(@_@)]
Keyboarding.
One word: FAIL.
I'm only done 40%...
[And it's due Tuesday.]
We did the Halloween thing.
I forgot the color option.
Hope she won't deduct.
[PROBABLY NOT....]
English.
EASY CLASS.
We talked about ethics.
[Group work with Rene, Alex, + Cory.]
Our person's a black girl named Regina.
She's got to do a history essay,
but she can't get books.
[Black libraries don't have them. D=]
Most people explained.
Some didn't. LUCKY PPL.
We were interrupted mid-class.
[It was really funny. LOL. (^O^)]
Some zombie people came.
Walked around.
ROFL.
[=D]
Girl's sign:
"Wanna have fun?
Follow me and I'll
show you EVERYTHING.
I mean it."
They weren't whores. LOL.
They were advertising the Thriller thing.
Cory danced to it. LMAO. FUNNEST CLASS EVER!
[Too bad we don't do this every class. O=]
Lunch.
I didn't watch Thriller.
Although my locker's right next to it...
[Too bad I had work to do... *sad* D:]
I had to finish my timeline.
Did we even hand that in?
I don't remember... ROFL.
[*been blanking out a lot*]
After that,
I had to catch up on keyboarding.
FINISHED ONE SECTION~!* YAY!
[Now I just got 20 more pages. DX]
No time to study science though.
I think I got one wrong.
AT LEAST.
[(X_x)]
Major hw for this weekend:
* ELEMENT FLASH CARDS...
* FERMILAB POWERPOINT...
Oh. And about the lying...
Well, it wasn't really lying...
Lying for the better. AGH...
[Little white lies aren't that bad...]
Sofia's having a party,
and she's going depressed cuz
not a lot of people are going. (o-o)
[*really bad with emotions and shit*]
So I told her I'd go,
to make her feel better.
Whereas I already have plans.
[She was sorta pressuring me...]
Not even Hayden's going.
IF HE WERE GOING.........
I WOULDN'T HAVE TO.
[Stupid, stupid Hayden.]
So I faked sick.
"I got a migraine."
Should work... I hope.
[Besides, she's got Kristina and Selena.]
Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment