Even if people already know the answer,
It doesn't mean they don't need
You to admit it.
[You know who you are.]
Before I get to that...
I'll talk about my day.
My day before lunch.
[Note the underline.;D]
Why couldn't have mom
Gone to HK in summer?
Without her...
[DAD DOESN'T WAKE UP.]
I like going to school early.
Not that much to rush.
Whereas today...
[(@_@)]
Meh. Math first block.
SQUARE ROOTS.
I can do this!
[YAY~!*]
Keyboarding.
I'm done 2/3.
FAILLLL.
[66%.]
AND,
She only marks some.
Perhaps the parts I didn't do.
[OH-EM-EF-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.]
Lunch.
Here comes the fun part!
ALEX left his bag with Sean + me.
[*evil laugh* MUAHAHAHAHAHA.]
We locked it in our lockers.
Pretended everything was normal.
It wasn't. LOOOL. But still. HEHEHE.
[Being evil is fun. XD (^.~!)]
*Alex comes back*
Alex: Where's my bag?
Me/Sean: We'll tell you, but you have to tell us how HOT you think Jessica is first. ;D
Alex: She's UNDEFINED.
[(O_O) ROFLMFAO.]
Me/Sean: Jessica took your bag!
*Alex goes running up, Sean + me hide near elevator*
[Sean's stupid. He went out, and Alex saw him.]
So basically,
We gave him his bag back.
BUT... He did say Jessica's hotness was undefined.
[And that's enough to make us happy. LOOOOOOL. <3]
English.
Martin Luther King.
Pathos, Ethos, Logos, etc.
[Pretty easy, I guess. NO HW~!*]
Science.
I got at least one wrong on the quiz.
Spelled chlorine wrong. THERE'S NO U.
[WTF. OMFG. AGH. (@_@) *so stupid*]
There's another quiz next class.
Origins included this time.
I 3 consecutive quizzes.
[NO TIME FOR MYSELF.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment