Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 38

Today was horrible.
Crappy raining weather.
Bloody teachers.
[Etc.]

First thing:
PE. No running.
THANK GOD.
[Vancouver weather's back. D=]

We started weight room.
Went over equipment.
We'll start next class.
[Fun. (^.^)]

French was next.
I no longer love French.
Not since last class.
[RIP gr. 8]

Chuaqui assigned a skit.
SO LONG....
Oh well.
[*crams*]

At the end of the class,
she asked for someone to demo,
and guess who she picked.
[M-E.]

However,
Elaine's a terrible partner,
not doing anything.
[ALL SHE DID WAS TALK.]

So we couldn't do it without sitting together.
Then Chuaqui lectured about how you should have
"two separate copies."
[And I'm like, "FUCK...."]

Then Elaine says she does have the script,
which she doesn't.
Making me look even worse.
[UGH. I miss Jany. D=]

App Skills after.
We had a sub.
Me thinks he's mixed.
[He doesn't look white or asian. LOL.]

Finished atom smashers!
Did some notes.
Short class.
[Not much.]

Lunch. HEHE.
Eggs with shrimp.
Yummy enough.
[Or it should be.]

I think I've got an eating disorder.
I binge.
Then I feel like purging.
[*HAVEN'T PUKED YET*]

I really feel like it though.
It's not my migraines.
In fact, I think my migraines are gone.
[Haven't had one in a while...]

Went upstairs.
SLAPPING ROCK PAPER
SCISSORS ROCKS!
[LOL. <3]

Bused to grandma's.
Gonna find an excuse outta camp.
Then I gotta make a menu.
[Even if I'm not going.]
Apple Day tmr.
That's the day when scouts go around,
asking people for money.
[Feels so... weird.]

I personally don't like doing it.
Once you're past the cute stage,
you can't really sell anything.
[Unless you're good-looking with good social skills.]

It also makes me feel guilty,
asking old ladies for money,
knowing they'll say yes.
[There was one that gave us a $20 bill without even taking apples....]

Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment