Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 49

Last night was killer.
Ugh. Pathetic.
Hate it.
[All.]
However,
I slept better than the usual.
Enough to make me feel happy.

[Meh.]
I bused this morning.
Daddy's still got swine flu.
And Aunt J wasn't available.
[Too bad Mommy doesn't drive.]
Or rather,
She does,
But it's not safe.

[I haven't seen her drive for... 8 years. LOL.]
PE.
Weightlifting.
I did 10 reps for 45 lbs of bench press.

[BARELY.]
Eugene + Victor + Alex + others are so pro...
I'm lucky my wrists aren't weak.
They're at the minimum.
[Still not good.]
Cardio.
Power walking all the way.
Lucky Jonah doesn't seem to care.
[CS students are still fun, though. =D]
I think I hit something. Agh.
I didn't want to, though.
Better be more careful.
[*walking klutz*]
French.
We had a sub - Mr. Richer.
I think he's better than Chuaqui.
[He's like French-French. (O_O)]
We did skits.
Elaine and I were okay.
Some people still screw up.
[Even if they're reading. (ToT)]
I think Rosie + Iris were the best.
Both were pretty memorized.
Except when Rosie fucked up.
[Meh. Better than some ppl.]
Jack + Alyssia were funny.
Saying "Oui" after names.
Everybody laughed. LOL.
[Sounded so stupid. (^o^)]
Lunch.
I skipped today too.
Had chips + red bean bun from Sean.
[My tummy doesn't need the extra calories.]
BTW,
Did you know ingredients are listed by weight?
*didn't know that* FAILLLL. Meh. Nice to know, though.
[*has started looking at nutrition tables more and more*]
Tried to find Hubbard,
And failed.
Meh.

[She's prob out at lunch.]
Went up to study.
Ended up not studying.
Played around instead.
[Good enough-la.]
Found Hubbard at the end of lunch,
On my way down from the 3rd floor.
She's not as fat as some people said.
[*looks at physical features a lot*]
Library.
There's an article about Fermilab
in a magazine called "Obesity, Fitness, and Health."

[ROFLMFAO. I wanna read that magazine~!*]
I didn't say anything.
Too afraid of what might happen.
But things seem better now, I guess.

[Just in case a certain someone wonders if I followed their advice.]
SS quiz next block.
The whole thing was "ABC..."
Seriously.... (O_O) So easy... LOL.
[MR. MARTIN IS AWESOME~!*]
Worked with Karmyn
on Magna Carta.
Boring.

[*yawn*]
Byee.
I had something to say.
I forgot. (-.-)
[If I remember, I'll say it tmr.]

No comments:

Post a Comment