Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 42

I'm in a happy mood atm.
Well, I guess it's more stress-free...
BASICALLY THE SAME THING. LOOOOL.
[Hehe.]
Of course, I've still
got sci fair + strings+ war,
But at least SS is finally over!
[Enough to make me happy. =D]
My day?
Dad had a meeting.
I had to follow Aunt J to school.
[Or take the bus. Aunt J > bus. Definitely.]
Later than reg.
But that's alright.
More time to sleep.
[Sleep is goooooood.]
First block.
Weight lifting.
I have no muscle.
[Or there's not enough.]
Oh well....
I did one of each group.
Good enough for today, I think.
[Considering my athletic ability... DX]
Cardio hurt sooooooooo much.
My tummy. It felt empty.
Emptier than usual.
[OMFG. (O_O)]
Did stairs.
5 minutes of skipping.
A really loooooong lap.
[POWER WALK, PEOPLE!!!]
French was next.
Totally unbelievable.
The bitch didn't bitch.
[(._.)]
Still got yelled at for yawning.
But not as bad as before.
Oh well. Tolerable.
[Good enough.]
Jacqueline + Tamara demo'd.
Really creative, I think.
But bad grammar.
[Etc.]
Did some copying.
and since it's Chuaqui,
she gave us a looooooot.
[BOOHOO.]
Lunch.
Guess what?
I skipped it. HEHE.
[My puking thing's dangerous.]
JK.
I didn't bring it.
Forgot to make leftovers.
[LOL. Faillll. Oh well. Idc. Not rlly.]
I was feeling like puking.
That much is true.
Idk why...
[?]
I really ought to find out.
Too lazy, though.
Cancer?
[YAY.]
We worked on our presentation.
Sorta. LMFAO. Sorta...
Went through half.
[Good enough-la.]
App Skills.
We did last minute stuff.
Watched Prestige.
[Interesting.]
Take your Kids to Work!
Should I follow dad or mom?
Meh. I'll do dad. Richmond = better lunch.
[Food is love. =D But love hurts. *puke* (-.-)]
Social Studies.
All thru Vania's presentation,
my heart was going bump-bump-bump...
[SO NERVE-WRACKING~!!* ARGHSSSSSSSSSS.]
FINALLY,
the finished.
And we went up.
[CRAPSICLESSSSSS.]
Guess what?
We pulled it off.
A bit too much reading.
[Smiley faces were weird too. XD]
But we pulled it off.
And that's all that really matters.
Doesn't it? The 38/40 = <3 too. HEHE.
[Now I just got the essay... AGHSSSSSSSSSS.]
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment