Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 BLog 34

Jessica has the same shower curtains as my grandma does.
LMAO.
I just remembered that...
[*at grandma's house atm*]

My day so far....
1) I studied English. For a while. LOL. Reviewed everything!
2) Played games with Selena and Simone on MSN. (>w<)
3) Sofia thought I was dating, and I apparently sent her ILY by text. (JESSICA!)
4) I found eel in the pantry. LOL. Ate it to see how it tastes. =D
5) I've been listening to the Bleach Fade to Black theme song a lot. Even if the band's called Porno Graffiti. (^.~)
6) Saw a pic of Selena's cat. It's hot. LOL.

Other things I'm gonna do today:
1) STUDY SCIENCE + MATH. Especially math. I can afford to fail science. (@_@)
2) Review English again. I NEED AN A IN ENGLISH. More so than math. DX
3) Find an excuse to skip camp next, next week. I DON'T WANNA GO. There are no working toilets. (O_O)
4) Turkey dinner with family. Both sides. LOL.
5) Dissect my feelings.
6) Find a new dp + background. HEHE. (^3^)

Weather forecast this week looks shitty.

?
Rain.
Langara
LANGARA.
IN THE RAIN,
THE WET RAIN
THIS WEEK!!!
*will die*

I made that in the shape of a teardrop.
Just cuz I wanted to try.
Wonder if it'll work when I publish this.
[Possibly...]

No comments:

Post a Comment