Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 39

Today was long.
I'm not sad,
but not happy either.
[OMG. Could I emotionless?]
Chinese school.
After two weeks.
And guess what?
[A bird, a plane, Superman? NO.]
THERE'S NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK.
I'm in heaven.
Or as close as I'll ever get.
[Hehe.]
We did a spelling test.
I GOT 100%.
Even though I made an itsy bitsy mistake.
[The teacher let it go. =D]
Sherman called Melissa Piggy,
and for the whole class Ms. Chan called her that.
ROFLMFAO.
[Piggy~!* <3]
Man,
ever since Sherman + Piggy joined our class,
it's been a loooooot better.
[They're so fun. XD]
I scared Anita with immunization tales.
They're fun!
Or I think they are.
[She was on the verge of puking. (^.~)]
Saw Andrew + Jordan.
It's been a looooooooooong time.
I sorta talked with them.
[We're not conversation-dead!!!]
I doubt I'll ever be as close to them again.
Not like we were close to begin with.
But I've lost that too.
[D=]
()
l
GUESS WHAT?
Apple Day today~!*
It's a scam to get money.
In my opinion, of course. ;P
Lots of ppl deem it worth.
Me? Nawh. This image
Is supposed to be
an apple. FAIL.
I talked about the cute factor.
Most children have it.
The ones that don't....
[Poor them.]
The leaders took full advantage of it.
Sugar fuels kids.
They shot down every pedestrian in sight.
[With smiles and puppy eyes, of course.]
Me? Not cute.
Not good looking.
Not anything.
[So I just watched.]
Told the children what to do.
Basically babysat.
For 2 hrs.
[Was supposed to be 3, but I had a dentist appointment.]
It was raining.
Heaviest so far, I believe.
Not fun.
[THANK GOD FOR UMBRELLAS.]
When that was over,
I went to the dentist.
Finished it.
[Now I'm home.]
My date got canceled. D=
Due to the rainy weather.
Maybe next week?
[Perhaps...]

No comments:

Post a Comment