For some reason,
Olson can't see my blogs,
So I need to stay on this side.
[It's so empty on the other side...]
I'm done my English speech.
I just need to improve my voice.
My emotion. My volume. My clarity.
[Being monotone doesn't help much.]
OH-EM-GEE.
Look at this:
Do this on fb:
Press up, up, down,
down, left, right, left,
right, B, A, Enter key, then
right click then press up and down. <3
[Tell me what happens.]
I learned from Kevin T. 8D
BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.
'Cept maybe Alan C.
[But Kevin T knew before.]
My mother came back from Hong Kong.
She bought me Converse and shorts + pants.
I guess it's okay. Wearable. But I don't love them.
[No offense, but my mother's fashion sense sucks...]
I'll rate what she got me:
* Converse
o they're WHITE (plain)
o the inside's red (too bad you can't see it)
o they're lo-top (I asked for high)
o and she ignored everything I showed her
o they sorta look like these: http://www.converse.com/#/products/shoes/chucktaylor/111139F without the Converse All Star thing on the side, and the black loops.
* Shorts
o two pairs - they look exactly the same (><) not even different colors. Different brands. That's it.
o form fitting. XD So I like them because of that.
* Pants
o sweats. 8D
o too bad they're dark gray and black... (dark gray sweats are weird.)
They forced me to go to dim sum.
When I was tired and slightly queasy.
Now I want to puke it all out. Just great.
[BBQ PORK BUNS + MEAT BALLS = PUKE.]
Today, I'll be editing my speech.
It might not even be persuasive.
I need a miracle to happen.
[Or it'll all just go away...]
Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment