ry long.
I'm so tired and bored.
I need something to do.
[COMPLETE SS NOTES!]
As I've previously said,
I've been sleeping at my granny's lately.
Mommy's in Hong Kong, and Daddy and I can't cook.
[Well, we can... LOL. Just we suck at it.]
Daddy had a meeting
this morning, so I had to bus to school
by myself. No problem, I thought. But I didn't expect...
[I should've known better than to do it.]
I was busing, and
like all buses, this bus picks up more
customers. Should be fine... But as life would have it...
[Out of all the buses, why? AGH.....]
My granny lives near my elementary school.
And as you might expect, my
classmates also did.
[D8]
What I didn't remember
was that my ex-best friend
also buses to school. (ToT)
[He didn't recognize me!~ LOL.]
Maybe it's my contacts... Idk.
I've changed more than him.
But I didn't want to talk.
[Refer to the "ex" part.]
I got to school early.
25 minutes early.
Improvement.
[It's good.]
Physical Education.
Bretherton's friend died.
She cried while reading it out.
[I felt sad, although idk who died.]
We did cardio. 3 laps. WOW.
Basketball's almost here.
I suck even worse...
[It's time I actually tried.]
BEST PART OF CLASS:
*Jenny on floor, kicking at the air*
Ms. Bretherton: What are you doing?
Jenny: Bicycle kicks.
Ms Bretherton: SERIOUSLY?
Jenny: Yea...
Ms. Bretherton: LMAO. You're supposed to do it this way.
*Ms. Bretherton does it the proper way*
Jenny: WHAT? But the whole class has been doing it....
Ms. Bretherton: Man, it's so funny. You guys look like idiots. XD
French followed.
Chuaqui bores me.
Oral, then written....
[Why not just one?]
There wasn't a test.
It's next class. D:
Along with SS.
[ESSAY!!!]
LUNCH.
I skipped again.
Just drank juice. XD
[Blackcurrant is love too.]
Went to library. D:
NERDS.
What a big line.....
[I WAS IN FRONT! (^o^)]
Only went for USB.
Checked.
It should work fine.
[Open Office isn't too bad.]
I joined this petition.
Amnesty or something?
OMG. That's a word. LOL.
[*googles what it means*]
Google: Liberation (O_O)
I guess that makes sense.
There was rape involved.
[It's a good cause. <3]
I applied to volunteer for the Olympics.
I think they thought I was too fat.
They didn't even reply.
[MEANIES.]
They asked for sizes.
Height, waist, weight, etc.
I think they thought I was too fat.
[I'm 5 ft 6 and 125 lbs. Short and fat.]
Would they even think of me...?
Probably not... *sigh*
Someone better.
[Thinner, taller, etc.]
Remembrance Day assembly.
A time to honor the dead.
Hope for world peace.
[Cause it's not happening.]
It was fairly short.
Or it seemed short.
Could've been longer.
[Meh. I don't really care.]
We did the draw today.
I'm number twenty-six.
Might be in tern 2.
[Unless we go fast.]
My activity's okay.
Petitions for more money.
Thanks for the idea, Mr. Olson!
[The one I had in mine was... LOL.]
Social studies.
I'm borderline A.
Like right after 86%.
[AGH. Must ace essay!]
We went over criteria.
I need to do notes.
NEED TO ACE.
[AGHHHHH.]
Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment