I'm really high right now.
Mainly cuz I'm happy.
Or I think.
[Let's hope I'm correct. =D]
Math first block.
Did the quiz.
Turns out the test is NEXT class.
[THREE TESTS ON ONE DAY... (@_@)]
It was pretty okay.
We got a worksheet.
I finished it at lunch.
[LOLOL.]
Keyboarding after.
I'm getting faster.
And I'm not even going my fastest...
[LMFAO.]
Did drills.
Pretty easy.
Finished F - K; onto Q - whatever.
[LOL. *forgot*]
We did self-eval.
And we marked others.
Pretty easy.
[I guess...]
Lunch after.
Something that smelled gross.
Ended okay.
[Not too bad. LOL.]
Shoelace wars with Rose after hw.
May Gel comes up,
"Are you..."
[DATING?]
No.
"... good at math?"
LMFAO.
[Everyone thought she'd say the former.]
Went to English.
Got a lotta stuff back.
I'm getting a B.
[D= But I think I can raise it...]
TEST NEXT CLASS!
We did a mini-debate.
About testing on animals.
[LOL.]
Allen - BEAUTY.
LMFAO.
That's was the BEST part of class.
[Srsly.]
Karmyn was singing "I <3 you" songs,
And Hauck heard...
ROFLMAO.
[That was good too.]
Science next.
TEST NEXT CLASS.
Other than that, it was okay.
[HEHE.]
Eugene and Karmyn were playing footsy. LMFAO.
One time, the table slid SO much,
it could be heard across the room.
[LOLOL.]
Sylvia thinks my shoulders look nice.
LMAO.
That's weird.
[Sorta.]
SCIENCE FAIR.
And sticky lab editing.
LOL.
[Needs a lot...]
Class ended early.
Shania took Eugenia's pencil case,
and put it in my locker.
[OMFG. Eugenia's a name. (O_O) My spell check doesn't red underline it. LMAO.]
I locked the locker,
and made Eugenia go on all fours and bark to get it back.
THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE DAY.
[And Sean was there to see it all. LMAO.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment