Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 67

OH-EM-EF-GEEEEEEEEEE.
The Olympic people accepted me!
Meaning I get to go to the ceremonies!!!
[Hope the costume's prettier than the norm.]
I spent yesterday night cramming for Chinese.
Chapter 1, 2, and 3. Midterm season. D8
I had it all down pretty good when...
[It turns out it was canceled.]
STUPID SWINE FLU.
Two people are infected,
making them miss the test.
[So we have to do it next week.]
Chinese was okay-la.
We went over Chapter 4.
Lucky it's not on the test. :D
[Or I'd have to study even more.]
We learnt more about Zhou Run Fa.
I don't know who he is. LOL.
Some martial arts guy.
[Anybody know him?]
They were doing construction in the gym,
so we went upstairs for SFX.
What a cramped class.
[Flag doesn't fit. LOL.]
I made the flag stand!
But I screwed up a bit.
In front of everyone....
[Leaders, friends, etc.]
MEH. Not my fault!
It's something I didn't know.
Something they didn't teach us to do.
[AGH. Whatever. Screw it. All. (^.~)]
We did nutrition stuff today.
I forgot to do my food log.
5 push ups won't kill me.
[Too bad my patrol sux.]
They forgot it too. Even though
I reminded them thru phone.
And the new APL/PL rule.
[I hate whoever did it.]
Oh, Karen went dictator.
Giving times for everything.
And punishments if we ignore.
[Did I mention she assigned hw?]
I sorta gave up on it. Meh.
My members are the worst.
It's like the retards in one group.
[And I'm supposed to lead them. D:]
There were games - Jeopardy nutrition.
We were winning, but then Karen brought in
the talking punishment. Talking = points deducted.
[STUPID ALEX+ VINSON + GORDON...]
So we ended up in last place.
And if our group avg essay mark is lowest,
then we have to do a group skit and solo song.
[GREAT. I'm gonna have to end up singing. (TOT)]
I'm not even gonna bother with the essay.
Why bother, when it won't do anything?
I've already give up on my team.
[That's what last choice does.]
I'm gonna have sushi tonight. <3
SUSHI, SUSHI, SUSHI, SUSHI.
AYCE's gross. Takeout's fine.
[You don't over order. LOL.]

No comments:

Post a Comment