Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 41

Puke.
I actually did, this time,
in the middle of the hallway.
[CRAP.]
I had to hold it in,
and let it out in the washroom,
rinsing my mouth repeatedly.....
[STUPID ME.]
I don't like breakfast.
It makes me want to puke,
no matter what I eat.
[Aghs....]
Math first block.
Mr. Mills again.
Wonder if Mr. C's sick.
[SWINE FLU!!!]
We did only one lesson.
EASIEST CLASS EVER~!
Finished in 30 minutes.
[Mr. C should stay sick.]
Keyboarding.
Hayes was gone too.
Another swine flu vic?
[(O_O)]
We had Mr. Silver.
His name sounds familiar.
Perhaps an AS sub?
[I forgot what he looked like. XD]
He let us do warm-up for so long...
I did double my regular amount.
It's not that it's a bad thing...
[BUT IT'S SO BORING!]
I finished my second last drill.
Now I got to do the last one.
Another 5 pages...
[FRICK. (@_@)]
Lunch.
I should be happy.
Ravioli's usually good.
[But lately it's been tasting bland.]
The same bloody flavour.
In the sauce, meat, etc.
Over and over...
[EW. (ToT)]
That's just great.
Now I don't like
breakfast or lunch.
[Wonder how dinner's gonna be.]
Math Challenger's.
Henry hit on me.
I think it's fake.
[HENRY+JESSICA FOREVER!]
Just imagine their offspring...
The baby would be perfect.
Her brawn; his brains...
[Hope it looks good.]
Besides,
Henry's not gay,
and I'm not either.
[Straight + straight = error.]
We got a worksheet.
TEAM SKILLS.
I got the first one wrong.
[FAIL....]
English class.
Hauck was mute.
Really funny and weird.
[LOLOL. I like his activities.]
We read.
Alphabetically.
He skipped me the first time.
[But remembered me after Wayne. (-.-)]
The Story?
There's a cop.
1900s-ish, I think.
Considerably racist.
He finds a dead body.
Some famous music dude.
Goes to find a suspect.
Finds a black guy.
Murderer?

[^ was supposed to be shaped like something. I gave up. XD]

Quite the opposite, really.
He's actually a cop.
A black one.
[OO-ER.]
My book's falling apart.
I need to read more chapters.
And answer some review questions.
[Pretty self-explanatory, don't you think?]
Science.
I've lost my love for it.
It's now just an extra subject.
[FAILURE.]
Handed in sticky lab.
Got flashcards back.
Did some sheets.
[Just the start...]
We talked about food.
I got hungry, even if
I didn't wanna eat.
[LOL. Oxymoron.]
New seating plan.
At first, I was
Stressing.
[WHAT IF I GOT SOMEONE WEIRD? (O_O)]
Turns out we got the same people!
I'm back with Eugenia.
Some new faces.
[But I can deal.]
I got plans for Halloween weekend.
Friday - Fright Night date.
Saturday - Trick or Treating with friends.
[YAY. =D]
I don't like love.
Especially the jealous part.
SO SCREWED UP RIGHT NOW....
[I wanna puke again. LOL. Maybe not.]

No comments:

Post a Comment