Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 BLog 40

Happy.
I'm actually happy.
Or I had too much sugar.
[Hope it's the former.]
Morning was boring.
Went out for dim sum.
Chinese food = msg galore.
[They rlly ought to ban that.]
Aunty Ida's coming back next week!
My one-way ticket out of hell.
Poor camp people.
[I<3 Relatives.]
Went to Aunty Wendy's for a while.
Meaning two hours.
Doing nothing.
[(z_z)]
I read Naruto.
Really interesting.
Naruto + Bleach = love.
[LOL.]
*Sai + Naruto in a hot tub, Naruto stands up*
Sai: So you are a guy.
Naruto: F.U.
[XDD]
Went to Jessica's.
Practiced presentation.
Did map.
[It should work.]
Glitter glue is love. <3
We decorated the plain map,
and made it uber shiny.
[With 2 "CODY"s on it. (O_O)]
Presentation.
Timing's a bit off.
I've got typos.
[I'm not perfect.]
We need to look up more.
Ought to practice during lunch.
Definitely.
[Hope for the best.]
Went to Starbucks.
Got kids hot chocolates,
even if we =/= kids.
[Still fun.]
We prank called Kevin.
Jessica wanted to.
I said yes.
[LOL.]
KEVIN'S VOICE CHANGED.
I know it's supposed to, but...
IT'S JUST SO DAMN WEIRD.
[LMAO. Like a different person...]
Jessica was Karmyn.
I'm Brandon Chong.
And we were talking to Ethan.
[I think... (O_O)]
Jasmine left early.
We played v-ball.
So many bruises...
[HOW DO THEY DO IT??]
We were gonna invite Karmyn over,
but she was out. =O
Too bad.
[So sad.]
I just realized this is prob
the last time I'll be at Jessica's.
AWWWWWWWWWWW....
[It was fun.]
I also realized our presentation's in two days.
Really need to edit.
A LOT.
[(x_X)]
Turns out I do have emotions.
Can't be that bad.
Could it?
[Meh.]
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment