Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 59

IT'S OFFICIAL.
I need to set an alarm up for Daddy.
HE TAKES FOREVER TO GET READY.
[Even longer than me.......... WTF?!?! (-.-)]
I was almost late for school.
Lucky me; Ms. Bretherton was away.
Other teachers looked after us in her place.
[Teachers that have their own classes too. :D]

Sarah 表姐: You're late. *shakes head*
Rochelle: Oooooh....
Me: (>.<)
VOLLEYBALL TODAY.
I suck. Got good teammates, though.
Eugene, Riley + 2 tall, athletic-looking guys.
[GO, TEAM, GO!!!!! *didn't do much* LMFAO.]

The athletic people did most of it.
Eugene + Riley + me just stood.
Waiting for the ball to come.
[*too lazy to do stuff*]
My serving's not too bad.
I usually got it in court.
And got a point.
[YAY!]
BUT THE ABSOLUTE BEST PART OF CLASS...
Eugene served, and it hit Jasmine.
HEAD ON!!!!
[OMFG.]
Me: Go apologize.
*Eugene goes up to Jasmine*
Eugene: Sorry for serving at your head.
Jasmine: THAT WAS YOU?!?!
ROFL.
In other words,
She didn't know it was him.
[Until I made him apologize. ;P]

French with Pirie.
Spelled like "pixie."
But with an "r" instead.
[*only thing I remember*]
Finished the exercise in record time.
Too bad idk what I did with last year's.
Otherwise... *COPY, COPY, COPY*.... LOL.
[IT'S CONSIDERED USING RESOURCES!~ (^o^)]
App Skills after.
LIBRARY AGAIN.
The red-head's a bitch.
[Constant PMS... or menopause.]
I was charging my phone. LOL.
Hiding it in my bag...
Meh.
[<3]
Did stuff with my Powerpoint.
Looked at others stuff.
OMFG. Google Books.
[IT'S AWESOME!~]

We played with Iris's Princess cards.
DISNEY PRINCESS!!!!! ROFLMAO.
Big two with Beauty and the Beast.
[Don't forget her friends! (^.~)]

Lunch.
OMFG, it was so fun!
V-ball, gossip, etc. HEHE.
[All in one hour. LOVE IT!*]

This is part of Alex's character sketch:
"I started at him long and hard."
Take a minute to read that.



A bit longer....



A tad more....



Do you get where I'm coming from?
If so, HIGH 5!
I think it was supposed to be "stared",
Not "started." Started's just wrong. LOL.
[And if you don't get this... You're too young.]
His paper has no sex in it.
It's just an interview.
With a BIG typo.

[*will never forget this*]
SS.
There was no teacher.
For like what seemed like forever.
[OMG, were we forgotten? *SKIP* LOL.]

But sadly, no.
The teacher was just late.
TREMENDOUSLY LATE. LOL.
[Enough for me to think they did forget.]

We did a question thing.
Natalie + Winnie + me.
Alphabetical.
[D=]
I was going to go to Richmond,
BUT... it was canceled. *sad*
STUPID VOLLEYBALL.
[Next week? ;D]
My dad's a bloody retard.
He gave out my number.
TO SOME SCOUT.
[AGH...]
Now my inbox is flooded with texts.
- What's on Saturday?
- Why don't you reply?
- You're not replying.
- KJSKDJFKLSDJFKL.

Seriously...
We don't even talk.
I'll make him do pushups. LOL.
[HEHE. I <3 having power. *abuse*]
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment