I slept in today.
Woke up at 8 a.m.
Yea....
[That's late for me. LMAO.]
Stayed home.
Had a pot of instant noodles. LOL.
So full...
[I DON'T LIKE EATING, but my parents made me. D=]
Tiffany + Jonathan slept over last night.
Tiffany's fun to talk to.
So much to relate too.
[Teachers, school, etc. LOL.]
NO CHINESE SCHOOL TODAY!
SFX, though.
Funny how I haven't seen Fader.
[*wonders if he shows up on weekends*]
I did something new with my uniform.
Rolled up the sleeves.
It looks SO much less scout-ish.
[LOOOOOOOOL.]
I might slowly be turning to James.
Contacts. Sleeves.
If only I had the looks/hair...
[LOLOL.]
I got to go early to go to Jessica's.
Still there. LOL.
She's reading this....
[*creepy* (O_O)]
jessica was here.brandon laughs too much on his blog. im cold. )]=
i'm failing. D:
^look at her pretty smiley face with the double chin. LOL.
Going out for dinner tonight.
I think. LOL.
Or getting leftovers.
[From my parents going out. XD]
No comments:
Post a Comment