Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 47

October 25
t1b47
I guess it's true.
Wish it wasn't.
But too bad.
[The end.]
I just realized something.
I didn't cook a single meal this weekend.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Even snack and dessert.
[*UBER ASIAN FAIL* Meh. I put butter on bread...]
[Whatever.]
Went to Peter's last night.
Haven't been there in...
Well, I forgot.

[It's been that long.]
GUESS WHAT?
I'm taller than Matthew!
Either he shrunk or I grew.
[Hope for the latter. XDDD]
Played games.
Super Smash Bros Brawl.
I have mastered Pikachu. LOL.

[After various suicide attempts...]
HBD Sandra!
Stayed until 12-ish.
Went home. Basically it.
[Happy > sad. Definitely.]
This morning? I was really dizzy.
Can't believe I slept at 2...
7 hours of sleep.
[Again.]
Went to Honolulu.
Satay beef + vermicelli + chicken omelet.
Anything that's even remotely edible's fine.
[As long as it's not too dry or herb tasting, I'm good.]
Aunty Ida's going back today.
Prob won't see her.
Until summer.
[#3.]
They were joking about naming the kid Jesus.
LMFAO. So anti-religious. Meh.
Haven't gone to church.
[In like forever.]
It's probably gonna end up Julien.
With an "e" because French
is AWESOME.
[=D]
After Honolulu,
we went to Metro.
Maternity + manga.
[Lost Tristan and his dad twice. XD]
Costco after.
Saw Aunty Jenny + Shannon.
Grandpa + Grandma too. What a coinky-dink.
[It was really busy. (@_@) I get agoraphobic.]
What I need to get done:
- Oliver Cromwell
- Science studying
- English character makeover
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment