It's amazing how I forget to bring my umbrella
on the one day the sky decides to rain. (ToT)
So now I'm soaked and wet as I type this.
[It wasn't as cold as expected. LMAO.]
I had a dream
about AYCE and food,
and me standing people up.
[BUT I WANTED TO EAT FOOD...]
Applied skills first block! OMG.
We got through like 3 ppl.
WHOA. New record!~
[It's a good sign.]
Bullying assembly.
Black Eyed Peas. <3
And Alexis + Sam. LOL.
[Gr. 5's can be dating too.]
I couldn't really think of stuff.
to write down. My creativity level
is so low when it comes to this stuff.
[Just goes to show... Imagination sucks.]
I find it interesting how some people will
bully other people during an anti-bully assembly.
It's hopeless. A little pep talk can't change a bully.
[It's not like they haven't heard those words before.]
I had salmon for lunch. Cooked salmon. I would
rather have raw. But then I'd need to keep it
cold, or bacteria would grow all over it.
[And even though I own an ice pack...]
Oh, and Jessica and I stalked Bry and Henry.
It's funny how they didn't notice until they got
to their class. We weren't very quiet people either.
[Basically yelling and laughing in the hallway. LMAO.]
Prologue: *Jessica + me playing truth or dare on MSN...*
Jessica: I dare you to take off Henry's hoodie seductively.
And I had no choice but to agree and do it.. SO SADDDD.
[And since I didn't complete it, she's making me do it AGAIN.]
PE was after lunch! My T + shorts didn't work together.
We played b-ball. OMG, I think I'm starting to even
like this. (O_O) Something's wrong with me...
[*not athletic in any manner* XDDDD]
I actually participated. ME!!!!!!!!!!!
But then I got a cramp and
collapsed on the floor.
[*crawled to bench*]
I limped my way to French.
We went over our homework.
Got another skit to do w/Elaine.
[At least Chuaqui marks individuals.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment