^ Did you see that?
If you don't know what I'm
talking about, go to the main page.
[DON'T YOU JUST <3333 THOSE? 8D]
And if you didn't get that...
You're a sad, sad person, who
can't follow simple instructions.
[Too bad for you. JK. (^o^)]
I have now realized the usefulness of white font.
It's not just for dark, hard-to-see backgrounds.
You can use it for your own secrets too.
[Stuff you want to let out, but don't want to share.]
I bused to school this morning.
Different route to avoid a certain someone.
Got to school faster than usual. Like the old days.
[When Mommy wasn't in HK, and Daddy woke up early.]
Oh, and about Mommy.
She's coming back on Monday.
Which just happens to be a Pro-D Day.
[Meaning I'm expected to go to the airport too.]
I somewhat studied for Science.
Ended up talking with others.
Meh. I winged the quiz. ;D
[Nothing absorbs now...]
English first block.
We had Mrs. Frizzle. LOL.
That's what she told us to call her.
[She's an old lady, who probably dyes her hair.]
We watched In the Heat of the Night.
It's so different than the book.
And what terrible music.
[At least instrumental...]
List of differences:
- Sam's not a main character
- Sam's replaced by Bill
- Mantoli became Cobert
- Cobert didn't do a concert
- There's a Mrs. Cobert
- No Duena
- Tibbs doesn't look even remotely white
- The Chief's fat; not tall
- The mayor wants Tibbs out
- Tibbs backtalks
- No Jess
- Mr. Endicott's racist.
- there's no Mrs. Endicott
- Tibbs gets attacked sooner
- Tibbs sucks at fighting
- Bill follows Tibbs + Sam during night ride
^ And that's only what I noticed.
Science next block.
We had the quiz.
I got 1 wrong.
[At least.]
Then we watched more videos.
Another quiz next class.
Just great.
[D:]
We got marks.
I'm getting 94%.
No need to worry.
[Unlike Eng + Math.]
I had a bagel for lunch.
With chips + candy.
Not 100% healthy.
[But still edible.]
Math was killer.
Partner quizzes.
Too bad, so sad.
[Judy's not smart.]
Lucky Alice.
She got Mary.
Mary's so pro...
[*broke down*]
My math fails.
But we did okay.
At the most, 3 wrong.
[I hope... (-.-) AGHHH.]
This was only a quiz.
Imagine the test.
I'm gonna die.
[My fate is sealed.]
There's a test left.
I need to ace it.
Hope I do well.
[I need it.]
Keyboarding.
We did warm up 4.
Then we handed them in.
[Easy marks. (^-^)]
Then we started reports.
I finished them all in one sitting.
Now I'm ahead, and have nothing to do.
[Great.]
My computer kept beeping. A-G-A-I-N. (ToT)
So Mrs. Hayes gave me another one.
With complete strangers.
[They're nice, though.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment