Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 71

I have started listening to Korean + Mandarin songs.
It's so sad. *sorta understands Mandarin*
Not so much for Korean.
[It just sounds nice.]

Father woke up considerably earlier this morning.
At first, I thought he had decided to wake up early.
Start a new habit. But I was wrong. He had a meeting.
[He didn't tell me, so I took 1/2 an hr in the washroom.]
He dropped me off at 49th because driving me to school
would take "too long", even though SWC's pretty close to
Richmond. Maybe he's headed to a different part of it? Idk.
[At least it was slightly sunny in the morning. Frozen sunlight.]
I decided I would try practicing my speech. Hey, if I'm going to
fail, I might as well die trying. Half way through, Sean arrived at
our locker area, and I ended up following him to the school library.
[OH-EM-GEE. They have the most recent People magazine already!]
I ended up reading magazines while waiting for him to finish. LMFAO.
That woman that played Daphne on Scooby Doo had a baby!~ Cuteee.
Then again, all babies actually look pretty ugly. But it's not too ugly-ugly.
[I can't believe I'm rating the looks of a baby right now... *really pathetic*]

With that finished, we went upstairs to hang out with other people.
I didn't practice my speech then. I'd pretty much given up on it,
but guess what happened? HEHE. I <3 HAUCK'S THINKING.
[THE SPEECH WAS POSTPONED!~ (^o^) *so happyy*]
It's on Friday now. Meaning less people get chosen.
Meaning I might have a chance to not do it. :D
Meaning I can do a new topic on Saturday.
[Making all my problems disappear.]

We finished watching In the Heat of the Night today.
It's so different than the book. Like, MAJOR differences.
I searched it up on Wikipedia. The film won 5 Oscars. WTH?
[(O_O) Actors from that time period must've really SUCKEDD.

Oh, and our marks are up. I'm not doing too bad.
84.3%. Almost an A. I hope I can ace the speech.
If I do, 我會很開心. Chinese words are cuteee.
[But Korean + Japanese are even cuter. LOL.]

Science was next.
We watched Bill Nye.
It reminds me of Smedley.
[SO MUCH EASIER. I miss it.]
There was a quiz today. AGAIN.
Luckily, it was open note!~ I <3 IT!
The origins quiz was returned. 70/70.
[She didn't mark languages. USELESS]
We have to do our records sheet again...
I have so much extra stuff on it... FAILLLLL.
I'm not sure what she needs on it, so I just
put everything that was on her list outside...
[IT'S OVER TWENTY!!! Which is weird... (O_O)]

Lunch was BBQ pork + rice + beans.
So yummy, but nobody to eat with.
There are the Grade 11/12 people.
[Who I should start talking to. XD]
We're gonna be neighbours for
the rest of the year. Might as
well make friends w/them.
[Or it could get boring.]

Dreaded math test was after.
It was like last class's test. Some
of the questions were even the same.
[AND I STILL GOT THOSE WRONG. (ToT)]
I wonder if I can get an A in math this term.
It's sorta sad. A Chinese person getting a B in
math. So unstereotypical. The world's changing.
[*must ace this test!* And maybe Mr. C will be nice.]

Keyboarding was after. I think I'm the fastest typist
in the class. Michael seems pretty fast too, but I
somehow beat him at some report thing.
[We're both done it now... LMAO.]
Hayes's hw is so easy. But that's
good - like a free block. <3
No use outside of class.
[Too bad; so sad.]

No comments:

Post a Comment