Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 61

Major headache this morning.
IT WASN'T A MIGRAINE!!!
I haven't had one for a while.
[Think they're finally over?]
Maybe it's a seasonal thing.
Or perhaps it's because I'm
too bored during summer.
[Better ask the doctor.]
I did my English story today.
I'm done the intro + middle.
Now I just have to end it.
[IT'S SO DIFFICULT...]
I don't know how to
introduce Alex's guy.
Have him take the bait?
[MAYBE. Or we'll google him.]
Went to Richmond for lunch.
Vietnamese pho + spring rolls.
I <333 Vietnamese food. LMAO.
[Or pho + spring rolls, anyways.]
I vacuumed today.
Took me forever to
get how to use it. ;P
[FAIL. ROFLMFAO.]
OMG. Victoria's planning on an AYCE Christmas party!
YAY! I don't like her, but I like how she thinks. LOL.
We're either doing hot pot, Jap, OR BOTH!!! <333
[I could totally get used to this. KEKEKE. (^.^)]
OH-EM-EF-GEE.
New Maid-Sama!
It's a side story. D:
[Still good, though.]
Aratake, a fighter-ish
guy thought Shiroyan
was another fighter.
[LOLOL. BLIND!]
Then, VP comes in,
dressed as a girl. XD
Usui forced him. LOL.
[It actually works. (O_O)]
They were trying to get
Kanou to get over his
sexist fears. LMAO.
[VP's his best friend.]
VP goes to Shiroyan
for help, and Aratake
thought VP was a girl.
[ROFLMFAO. BLIND!]
So he assumes VP's
Shiroyan's girlfriend.
POOR VP!~ LMAO.
[This is fun. <3]
Aratake kidnaps VP,
says he'll only give
"her" back if they fight.
[The disguise is so pro...]
Misaki comes out, learns
VP's been kidnapped, so
they go off to rescue him.
[Wonder how this turns out.]
They go to Aratake's school.,
and learns Aoi goes there.
[And he's not dressed as a girl.]
Turns out the mob's not at school.
VP tries to strip to prove he's male.
But they still thought he was female.
["Females shouldn't show skin!" LOL.]
The rescue team realizes they're still in
uniform, meaning if they get seen by
people in the bad part of town....
[Bad reputation for the school!]
So they decide to pretend that
they're actually filming a movie.
Making uniforms acceptable now.
[And they get an excuse too!~ (^.~)]
So they find the mob, and begin to
fight. Shiroyan beats Aratake,
and it turns out he's his student.
[WOW.... LOL. Weird pasts. XD]
Then they all end up friendly. LOL.
And they make the mob like Misaki.
MAID-PRESIDENT-SAMA~!!!
[THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment