Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 54

Lovely.
Just LOVELY.
Perfect weather we're having.

[NOT.]
It's so bloody cold.
And I decided to wear shorts.
Smart, eh? *needs a good looking jacket*
[MORE SHOPPING TO DO~~!!!!* (^.~) YAY.]

I'm staying at Grandma's for the next week.
Mom's on vacation in HK.
Dad doesn't cook.
[=D]
I guess I could cook.
Meh. I'm too lazy.
I can only bake.

[LIVE ON COOKIES.]
PE with Bretherton.
She's still sick.
Better, though.
[NOT PALE.]
I have no muscle...
INCLINE BENCH PRESS.
I could only do 10 reps of 45. *dizzy*
[AND NOT GOOD ONES EITHER~!*]
Cardio was so lazy.
POWER WALKING LAPS.
Then playing around. LMAO.

[We fail.]
French with Chuaqui.
We're doing the magical weirdo.
AGAIN. Seriously, it's soooo easy.
[At least we can refer to last year's notes. ;D]
OMFG.
Chuaqui blew up at JV.
FOR TAKING NOTES... (O_O)
[Then Yuchen stood up against her. LOL.]
NO FRENCH ON WEDNESDAY.
OR PE. OR SOCIALS.
OR APP SKILLS.
[<3 IT~!*]
Lunch.
Ravioli.
I [*pukes*]
Went to MC.
Henry: Your shirt's see-through.
I STILL THINK HE BELONGS WITH JESSICA.

[Poor Alex + Sean.]
App Skills.
LIBRARY AGAIN.
Bibliographies are weird.
[SO DIZZY MAKING... (@_@)]
Mine passed.
Only 2-3 mistakes.
PRETTY GOOD. LOL.
[Considering it's me. ;D]
SS quiz next.
OMFG. I think I flunked
STUPID BEARINGS. LMAO.
[Oh well... It's only out of 20-ish.]
We got some quizzes back.
I got A's on all of them.
PRETTY GOOD.

[Should make up for the bearings thing.]
Another reading.
With Wayne + Allen.
Wayne's okay. Allen - not so much.
[BUT STILL AN OKAY GROUP. :P]

I forgot how creative Wayne was. LOL.
I just left the answering to him.
I basically just wrote.
[;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment