Today's weather wasn't as shitty as expected.
It didn't even rain or drizzle.
Lucky PE ppl.
[(ToT)]
Math first thing in the morning.
Mr. C's back.
I wonder where he went.
[LOL.]
We didn't get our quizzes/test back.
Started Ch. 2.
Pretty easy.
[Compared to last chapter.]
HW was assigned.
But I miraculously finished.
No way I'm lugging that book home...
[Messenger bags were not built for textbooks.]
Keyboarding after.
I got to class later than usual.
Ended typing half the amount I usually do.
[Still an A+, though.]
Finished 2/3 of Part 1.
Still got 2 more,
not to mention part 2.
[SO MUCH TYPING....]
Lunch.
Curry beef with rice.
Blackcurrant juice too.
[Bon appetit.]
Went upstairs.
Did some stuff.
Etc.
[LOL.]
English was the BEST class ever.
We did like NOTHING.
I wish we could do that every day...
[AWESOME.]
We played a mystery game.
Everyone's got clues.
Now we have to find who did what.
[Took so long....]
This is what happened:
1) Mr. Scott's having an affair with Mrs. Kelley.
2) Mr. Jones's customers have been taken by Mr. Kelley.
3) Ms. Smith might be having an affair with Mr. Kelley.
4) Mr. Kelley goes to Mr. Jones's room at night. (O_O)
5) Mr. Jones said he shot an intruder (Mr. Kelley).
6) The elevator man saw Mr. Kelley injured.
7) Mr. Kelley went into Mr. Scott's room too.
8) Mr. Scott kills Mr. Kelley with a knife.
9) Mr. Scott drags Mr. Kelley to his car.
10) They drive to the park.
11) Mr. Kelley's dumped.
12) Mrs. Kelley leaves with Mr. Scott.
Murderer: Mr. Scott.
Place: Mr. Scott's room.
Time: 12:30 a.m.
Weapon: Knife.
Motive: Mr. Scott wants Mrs. Kelley all for himself.
What I don't get:
- Mrs. Kelley could've just divorced...
- Murderers should dispose of their weapons properly and not leave evidence. (ToT)
[Etc.]
Science last block.
Turns out the quiz instructions didn't mean an automatic 0.
You just get 25% off your test.
[Better, I guess...]
We went over Hypothesis stuff.
Did Sticky Plan.
It was fun.
[Really disgusting.]
I wanted Eugene to take the gum
And pull it back.
He refused.
So I went,
"Would you rather I put the gum in your mouth,
and pull?"
[That worked.]
OMFGee.
Turns out that cute girl I saw lives RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK.
Less than 5 houses away....
[And I haven't known this for a year. (O_O)]
Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment