Wasted.
Squandered.
Gone forever.
[And for what?]
TODAY WAS SO BORING.
I went with Daddy to work.
The computers were down.
[NO INTERNET... DDDD8]
I ended up
Sitting in a chair
For at least THREE hrs.
[Drawing random stuff... (@_@)]
I helped.
Sorta. LMAO.
Cleaned up his office.
[Not much to do... (X_x)
I watched Dad type.
Balance bank stuff.
Redo the firewall.
[ETC, ETC, ETC.]
Around 12-ish,
I phoned Rosie.
Bothered her a lot.
[Truth or dare + Jacob. 8D]
Went for sushi for lunch.
I ATE A LOOOOOOT.
Gained 2 pounds.
[DDDDD:]
My tummy also looks considerably rounder.
Although I'll probably lose it by tonight...
IT STILL DOESN'T FEEL GOOD~!*
[OW. It's like it wants to explode.]
It's solid.
But it's not muscle.
Not fat either. ROFLMFAO.
[Just too much food in there...]
Phone Eugenia + Rachel + Shania.
I talked to their receptionist.
Or it sounded like one.
[Nice voice. LOL.]
Oh, btw, Jessica!
What are we doing Friday?
Assuming we are still doing something. XD
[And who else is going? <3]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment