Thursday, November 26, 2009

T1 Blog 46

(SORRY.)

It wasn't worth it.
But I did it.
Oh well.
[Ugh.]
Feelings.
Fun to play with.
Not fun for others.
[But I still do it, anyways.]

Went out for dim sum.
I don't like eating much,
but when it's there, I binge.
[Anything edible works. Meh.]

(SORRY.)

^even if you'll prob ignore this.

Was gonna bus home,
but my mom wanted to drag me to Chinatown.
Lucky I got offered a ride by someone else. Hehe.
[*doesn't like grocery shopping* SO BORING......]

Guess what?
I ended up going to Chinatown.
LOL. Not with my mom, though.
[It's different. LMAO. Somewhat...]
OMG.
There were Sailor Moon people.
All white, though. Weird. XD
[Sailor Moon = Asian.]

(SORRY.)
^ At least say you hate me...

Went out for lunch.
Spaghetti with beef + pepper.
Okay-la. I guess.
[I didn't want to puke. =D]
I was playing truth or dare with Karmyn.
I have to hug William, and flirt with Alex, Shania and Sharon.
Not to mention my fb status, which I think most people ignored.

I'm sorry,
Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment