I feel tired.
Bored. Depressed.
Like I'm barely alive.
[Meh. Pretty close to the truth.]
^well... maybe not. But the dp looks good~!*
Cousins came back last night.
Slept over at grandma's.
Babysat while they went out.
[I don't like eating.]
^feed your inner MS addict.
We stayed up until they came back.
At 12 a.m. in the morning. LOL.
I suck at making people go to sleep.
[Meh. At least it's just one night.]
^creepy smiling crab (SO FAKE)
We went out for dim sum.
But the dim sum place was busy,
so we went out for sushi.
[YAY! \(^o^)/]
^MUA.
Or not so "YAY."
I crave for sushi,
but after I get to the real thing...
[Not so much craving anymore.]
I'm full.
My tummy's fat.
I need to lose weight.
[A lot of unnecessary pounds.]
^Plus size is not fun.
Guess what?
Could it be a bird?
A plane? Superman?
[Too bad it's not that simple.]
^Random kitty. MEOW.
My Halloween thing has been jeopardized.
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, SFX.
Bloody sleepover at BC Place.
[And a football game too. D=]
^<3 that
Why I don't wanna go?:
a) Me + Football = ERROR.
b) I'm not spending Halloween with a bunch of losers!
c) If I ditch my friends, they might not invite me again.
^another random cat.
However, it's not really my choice.
People have parents.
I do too.
[D=]
^"Won't you cover, cover Me ag..."?
Why they want me to go?:
a) "You already skipped this week's camp."
b) "You're supposed to be a LEADER. Leaders don't skip."
c) "We need someone to look after your brother."
^OMG. (O_O)
So now,
both of them are pretty pissed.
What else could go wrong?
[Don't answer that.]
^*slept thru the whole thing*
They've also just learned I doubled my phone bill.
Actually, more than double.
$8 more.
[D=]
^ if you look closely, the guy's actually got gum on his face. (-.-)
Byee.
Don't text or call.
I won't be the one answering.
^Cute, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment