t2b9
Olympics. Confidentiality. Contract. Secrets. Performance. Practice. Exhausting. Fun. Hot. Etc.
Well, I'm not allowed to say anything
that might give you an idea of what may
happen, so I'll just talk about personal stuff.
[They don't care about me having fun. LMAO.]
We were supposed find a partner, and be scattered
at random, but this ugly guy didn't have a partner, so
everyone was running away, and James ended up with him.
[POOR JAMES! It's okay. You're only stuck with him for 2 months.]
I ended up with Clifton. (O_o) Popularity difference contrast. It's so sad.
He's not too bad of a guy, really. Tried being friendly. Just I don't know how
to respond. XD We ended up with nobody we knew. D8 Or in our lines, anyways.
[At least we can still see our friends, and sometimes, we don't have to be numerical.]
Costumes. Can't say anything. The image looked better on screen. LOL. Let's just say,
I hope it's not their final version. Not too bad. Maybe change the color? Meh. I'm not a
designer or anything, so I don't have a say. But I can say it is better than the uniform. Sorta.
[At least it's not brown! If it were... EW... Unless it's like the mascot! HEHEHE. That's cuteeeee.]
OMG. Guess who I saw? CJ. LOL. I sorta flipped the initials and changed the letters by a certain
number. XD So you probably won't find out who I'm talking about. YAY! I don't think (s)he knows
me. LOL. But (s)he added me on fb, so there's gotta be a reason... ;P We weren't in the same group.
[D8 Really wanted to get to know him/her. Oh well. We might switch around next time. I don't know.]
Other parts that won't tell you about Olympics, but I can say:
1) Person: Line up in numerical order! Where's 204?
*I'm 204, so I ran to the line*
Person: Never mind! Found her!
*not a her* (ToT) [SERIOUSLY, I WAS WEARING BAGGY CLOTHES... and my hair's not long...]
*Clifton laughs* (><)
2) It should be mandatory for change rooms to have mirrors.
3) I have a new found respect for directors. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment