Thursday, February 18, 2010

T2 Blog 4

English. Jasmine did her speech. It's the last one.
Then we started presentations. This is going to
be like Applied Skills. So many people to do.
[We'll probably take all of this week. (O_O)]

Iris' group went up. There was this robbery.
They solve it really fast. (For a second, I
thought that was their entire story)
[That would be really sad. LMAO.]
But then they continued. One of
the suspects' boyfriend gets
killed. D8 *story continues*
[Turns out the gf killed him.]

Sylvia's group followed.
There's these two crazy girls.
And they're pissed at each other.
[But they're actually good friends. LOL.]
But then one crazy girl's boyfriend misinterprets
the situation, and kills the other crazy girl. Wow. Not
many red herrings, but it was quite strong, I must admit.
[They need more characters! It was too obvious. *YAWNN*]

Oh. And congrats to Karmyn, Sylvia, Yomi, and Shania for 20/20.
I got 19/20. I needed to make more hand gestures. (-.-) *too
lazy* LOL. I'm not creative enough. And improvisation's bad.
[So I just kept the hand gestures to a minimum. Hehehe.]

Science was actually pretty fun today. We did the usual voting
quiz, then we did the actual quiz. Easy. We were assigned stuff I've
already finished over the weekend. 8D And the unit quiz isn't for a week.
[AT LEAST! YAY! We still have the Chapter 8 quiz this week, though. (ToT)]
And we were also assigned a project. Hehe. It's on making a science related
game. Ooooh. We're thinking of doing big two. LOL. That'll be for elements and
compounds. And if you lose, you get a "punishment", meaning more questions. 8D
[Should be fun. Besides, I get to go to Sean, Eugene, or Sharon's house. (^w^) YAY!~]

Other than that my free block as always:D i normally go to teh library and science was fun though i could feel that science fair presence in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment