Phone. Mr. Wall. Jessica. Pregnant. Four. Cuts. Ghost. Frances.
Really stupid calls...
Girls don't sound like
guys when they try to.
[They sound like retards.]
I am going to force myself
to learn how to break b4
January. Doubt it. LOL.
[But it'd be useful. :D]
App Skills. Jasmine. Winnie.
+ William. Supernovas. Higgs
Boson. Tachyons. Interesting. Ish.
[Chocolate. Talked. Nothing much.]
Socials. Martin. French Revolution.
Mini essay. Outline. Olympics.
Worked. Talked. Tired. Agh.
[History bores me... (-.-)]
Lunch. Nothing. Forgot. Meh.
Math. Easy. Sort of... Copied. ;P
Traded. Wrote. Ate. Grapes. Yum.
[But they're not as solid as I'd like.]
PE. Dance. Northern Lights. Eugene
becomes Eugenia. Fail. Cute girls.
Almost doll like. So lovable. <3
[LOL. I have a doll fetish. (><)]
French. Quiz. Review. Party. Food.
Popcorn. No homework. Finished it.
Easy. Sort of. Slept. Ish. Gossiped. A lot.
[French is almost a free block... *snores*]
I just had pork chop. And salmon. And it's
leftovers. Cuz I'm not safe with a stove
by myself. XD But microwave is fine.
[Just press a button. How easy.]
Gonna do homework. Bite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment