Thursday, February 18, 2010

T2 Blog 6

Collaborative day today.
I still went early. It was drive or
bus in the negative something weather.
[Guess which I chose? (^.~) Hope you know.]

I spent 2 hours doing nothing. LOL. Actually,
I sorta finished mixing and matching
background music first. Hehe.
[Last minute thing.]

9 a.m. Vania comes. And
basketball practice is over. So
we tried to practice. But the balloon...
[Let's just say we ended up not doing anything.]

We volunteered for English. (O_O) It was really...
weird. I had to be the victim, the boyfriend,
the father, the doctor, and the murderer.
[I killed myself. LMAO. Fail to the max.]

Science. Chapter quiz. Ooh. We got some
sheets back too. Decided on stuff. Sean will
decorate. Sharon, Eugene, and I will do the rest.
[Pretty even, I guess. LOL. Decorating has no thinking.]

Lunch was salmon and veggies. It was okay-la. I'd
rather have it warm. LOL. But I'm too lazy to line
up for the microwave. So yea. Good enough-la.
[It was still lukewarm ish from this morning.]

Math. More shapes. Not as much drawing, thank
God. I finished in class. Hehe. This chapter was EASY.
Signed up for AMC10. Hey, might as well. I'm in Math 9E.
[No point in going in it if you don't want to go to Math 11E.]

Keyboarding. Guess what? As much as I wanted to, I didn't
sneak out this class. We were assigned a new thing. I got
to complete it. Halfway done so far. Pretty easy stuff.
[I'M TOTALLY DOING ART OR DANCE NEXT YR!!!]

Oh. How can you tell someone likes you? I'm afraid.
I might be a BIT too obvious. She seems to be avoiding
me. Or maybe she's in a hurry. Hope it's the latter... LMAO.
[And just when I thought I had no feelings anymore. (-.-) Dang.]

I'm going to binge on healthy stuff. (O_o)

No comments:

Post a Comment