Old McDonald had a farm,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on that he had a dog, (bitch)
E-I-E-I-O.
With a woof woof (bitch bitch)
here and a woof woof (bitch bitch)
there. Here a woof, (bitch)
there a woof, (bitch)
everywhere a woof woof (bitch bitch)
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.
Morning was interesting. (Bitchathon)
Music drowns out everything. (My brother was arguing with my parents. *surprised the neighbours didn't hear*)
Of course, it might also make me deaf (Then again, the other side's not pretty either.)
[But at least it sounds better compared to...]
Blood ties suck. Can't get rid of them.
Stuck with them for life. Of course,
there's always adoption.
[But I'm not.]
I got blamed. (for "teaching" my brother how to talk back)
Even though it's their fault. (I'm not a "parent".)
Not like I'm exactly influential. (I don't even talk to my brother.)
[In other words, some people aren't ready.] (to be parents.)
Dim sum with Grandma. She came back from Seattle.
I got gifts. Two shirts too small for my arms.
My brother took them instead.
[And they fit. (O_O)]
I also got black shoelaces. <3
I'm planning on emo-ing my plain converse.
White's too boring. MORE BLACK! Then it'll be perfect.
[Too bad I didn't get the style I wanted. D8 Just goes to show...]
And this Quiksilver T. Perfect fit. Might shrink. But I like it.
Meh. I'll just roll up the sleeves. XD But when it gets
cold... Meh. That's what jackets are for. 8D
[Speaking of which, I want a new one.]
Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment