Oh. I had something important to say.
I forgot, though. So stupid. Really
should work on memory stuff.
[At least it works on tests. :D]
Btw, check my main page for my
blog. See all those boxes with the play
sign and pause sign and stop sign. LOL. <3
[Click on those for VK music + Canto dramas]
Morning. My parents have decided to try
cooking as a new hobby. They made
butter chicken. I was surprised. LOL.
[IT'S NOT JUST BUTTER! It's orange.]
I've had it before. I just didn't know
that THAT was butter chicken. LOL.
I'm such an idiot... (-.-) Man... Agh.
[*should read menus more often*]
I went to Olson's in the morning. Hung
out with Rene. LOL. He's not that bad of
a guy, actually. He had some keyboard songs.
[THEY ALL REMIND ME OF POKEMON... LMAO.]
Wayne went. Ben went. Rachel went. Then I went...
I went from 26 to 19 to 16 in one day. First Karmyn.
Then Winnie. I should learn how to say no. *so sad*....
[My presentation was really... Agh. LOL. Wonder how I did.]
SS was next. Half of the class was gone, so we sat randomly.
Winnie, Vania, Iris, and I ended up sharing two desks. LOL.
So cramped... My butt ached for like 10 minutes. (ToT)
[*will NEVER sit in an almost empty space AGAIN.]
We read more about the French. SS is getting
boring. The journalist guy wrote pretty good.
I wish I could write like that. *must practice*
[Doing what? LOL. Meh... English is agh.]
Lunch was chicken + broccoli + rice. Mmm.
I ate upstairs. Forgot what I did... I don't pay
attention. Not enough sleep... So tired. DDD8
[I went to bed at 10:30. Slept at 11:30. WTF???]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment